APSYSTEMS YC500I 548W DUAL MICROINVERTER WITH ENERGYMAX
The YC500i by APsystems is a dual microinverter made for grid-tie solar systems that require smart networking and dynamic monitoring. Each microinverter can handle up to two solar panels with minimum clipping delivering a maximum combined output of 548W. The EnergyMax feature allows you to use the YC500i microinverter with high output 72-cell solar panels.
You will only need one microinverter for every two panels, maximizing efficiency, savings and installation cost. Each unit has dual MPPT performing independently for each panel. You can have up to 14 solar panels, or 7 YC500i dual microinverters, in one branch circuit connected directly to your electric distribution panel using a 20A 240V 2-Pole circuit breaker.
The APsystems YC500i microinverter comes with a standard 10-year warranty, extendable to 25 years.
- Power Output: 548W (two solar modules combined)
- Two individual MPPT channels
- 95.5% Peak Efficiency
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.4 x 1.37in (220 x 160 x 29mm)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5kg)
- Up to 14 solar modules (7x YC500i) in a string with a 20A breaker
- 10 year standard warranty
- MPPT Voltage Range: 22-45V
- Operation Voltage Range: 16-52V
- Maximum Input Current: 12A x 2
AMRtechnologies Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 2438-3246 or (+506) 2438-3272
Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America