LORENTZ-PS600C Submersible Solar Pump 30m Head
The PS600-C series is a maintenance-free solar bore pump with a flow rate of up to 11,500 litres per hour. The pump system is typically powered by three solar panels (e.g. Trina Honey Module). Designed for min. 100mm (4 inch) wells.
The centrifugal rotor pump (with brushless DC motor) comes with a UL approved, programmable controller (IP68), housing all electronics and a data module with Bluetooth connection.
A PS600 centrifugal pump delivers about 11,500 litres per hour @ 5 metres head (or 4,000L @ 30m).
Lorentz Submersible Pumps-Certugal
LORENTZ PS centrifugal pumps are highly efficient pumps with a flow rate of up to 79,000 litres / hour. Designed for drinking water supply, livestock watering, pond management and irrigation applications.
Each system consists of a pump, pump motor and a controller. All electronics are kept above ground for simple access and servicing. The addition of a low level water probe is recommended (sold separately).
- Long life expectancy and proven in service record
- Designed for use in remote and harsh conditions
- Smart modular design for simple and cost effective servicing and repair
- Water filled motors for reliability and to avoid oil contamination
- Fast and simple installation
- Cost effective spare parts philosophy
- Very strong ROI against diesel powered pumping reducing production costs and reducing carbon footprint
- Large range of pumps to closely match each application and optimise efficiency
- Engineered in Germany
- High quality non corrodible materials used throughout
- Cast stainless steel components
- Solar direct connect with AC connection options
- MPPT technology to maximise power use from PV modules
- ECDRIVE DC brushless motors, designed for solar, with over 90% efficiency
- Data logger
- IP65 protection class (controller)
- Overload, reverse polarity, over temperature protection (controller)
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America