MORNINGSTAR -PWM Charge Controllers-SunSaver-OFF-GRID
The SunSaver MPPT™ with TrakStar technology is the perfect charging solution for smaller off-grid solar systems up to 400Wp. An industrial-grade design proven in challenging applications and environments, SunSaver has been called the single most successful charge controller in the solar industry.
Key features and benefits
- Maximum power point tracking (MPPT) optimally matches the solar array to the battery—no wasted PV electricity.
- Use of high voltage modules – In addition to 12V crystalline modules,
enables use of high voltage modules for off-grid battery charging.
- Converts 36V or 24V arrays for use with either a 24V or 12V battery.
- Automatic Lighting Control – four programmable timer sequences for PV lighting applications using MSView.
- Extensive electronic protections include short-circuit, over-current and reverse polarity to ensure the controller will not be damaged by wiring mistakes or overloads.
Specifications and Certifications
|*Input power can exceed Nominal Operating Power. Controller will limit and provide its rated continuous maximum output current into batteries.|
|Charge Rating||15 amps|
|Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||60 volts|
|Nominal Battery Voltage||12V or 24V|
|Nominal max. Operating Power*||200W/12V, 400W/24W|
|Battery Voltage Range||7-36V|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 C to +60C|
|CE and RoHS compliant||Yes|
|ETL Listed [UL-1741 and Canadian CSA C22.2 No.107.1.01]||Yes|
|FCC Class B Part 15 Compliant||Yes|
|Manufactured in a Certified ISO 9001 Facility||Yes|
AMRtechnologies Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 2438-3246 or (+506) 2438-3272
Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America