APsystems-QS1 MICRO INVERTER
A new design for APsystems, the QS1 offers 300% faster installation time, while offering the highest peak output power and up to 3X faster transmission speed than conventional microinverters. A wider MPPT voltage range will result in a greater energy harvest for homeowners.
The first of its kind, the QS1 is designed to accommodate today's high output PV panels, offer enhanced capability and significantly reduce installation time and costs while providing an unprecedented level of power with four independent MPPT per channel.
Common AC trunk cabling with the dual-module YC600, offers flexible mix-and-match compatibility on the same circuit and with the same gateway (ECU-R or ECU-C).
The unit also builds on the successful APsystems line of multi-module microinverters, offering reduced logistics costs and integrated communication and connection features.
- 4-module microinverter with independent MPPT per panel
- 300% faster installation than conventional microinverters
- Highest peak power output of 300W per channel
- Wider MPPT voltage range for greater energy harvest
- Accommodates PV panels up to 375W
- 2.4GHz ZigBee mesh network (3X faster than PLC)
- Common AC trunk cable w/ YC600; flexible, mix-and-match compatibility
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America