PRIMUS WINDPOWER-Air 40 48v 1-AR40-10-48
The proven choice for remote energy
AIR 40 is the premier micro-wind turbine for land-based applications. It operates efficiently across a wide-range of wind speeds, providing energy for telecom, water pumping, lighting, SCADA, off-grid homes, or other low energy demand battery charging applications. The AIR 40 is ideal for pairing with solar to offset seasonal variation, delivering more consistent energy.
- Advanced microprocessor technology for superior performance and high wind protection without mechanical braking.
- Blades designed for quieter operation, durability and optimum energy capture in most wind speeds.
- Lightweight design is simple and easy-to-install; integrated controller for plug-and-play operation
- Pair with solar PV for redundant energy production year-round.
- Produces 40 kWh of energy per month generating energy in a wide range of wind speeds
Features & Attributes
|Dimensions||27.0 × 13.0 × 9.0 in|
|Wind Turbine Volts DC||
|Wind Turbine Watts||
|Wind Turbine Start-up Wind Speed (mph)||
|Wind Turbine Monthly Output (kWh) at 12 mph||
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs.International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America