DANKOFF Solar Pumps-Solaram Surface Pump-Model 8343-120 Volts DC
Solaram Surface Pump-Model 8343-120 Volts
The Dankoff Solarm surface pump is designed to draw water from a shallow well, spring, pond, river or water tank and push it over long distances. The maximum suction capacity is 25 vertical feet at sea level (subtract 1 foot per 1000 feet of elevation). It can be used for homes and cabins, agricultural irrigation and for watering livestock. The Solaram pump is ultra-efficient and uses less power than any other pump in its class. It's capable of being powered directly from a solar array and will work in low light conditions with the addition of a linear current booster. These pumps are easy to install, simple to maintain and have a proven design with a 20 year life expectancy under normal operating conditions. This model comes with a 1 year manufacturers warranty.
Power System Requirements
- Solar PV Array: The chart found in the specification sheet lists the power (W) requuired at the pump. For Solar array direct (non-battery) systems, the rated power of the solar array must exceed the pump watts by at least 25%.
- 120 Volt Models: Use 10 x 12V or 5 x 24V solar modules in series.
- Linear current booster (pump controller) is required to facilitate starting and to prevent stalling in low light conditions.
- Solar Tracker: Optional to increase daily water yield by about 30%.
- Intake: 1" - 1.25" (25.4mm - 31.2mm) male pipe thread
- Outlet: 1" (25.4mm) female pipe thread
- 28"W x 16.5"H x 16"D (710mm x 420mm x 410mm)
- Weight: 150 pounds
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs.International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America