With Enphase storage, when the grid is down, you have power. And when the grid is up, you can save money. The Encharge storage system includes the Enphase Encharge Battery with integrated Enphase IQ microinverters. The Enphase IQ Envoy communication gateway measures PV production and home energy consumption. Using that data, the Encharge storage system senses when it is optimal to charge or discharge the battery so that energy is stored when it is abundant and used when scarce. Encharge storage systems are capable of providing backup power when an Enphase Enpower smart switch is installed at the site.
The Encharge 10 all-in-one AC-coupled storage system, comprised of three base Encharge 3 storage units, provides a total usable energy capacity of 10.1kWh and twelve embedded grid-forming microinverters. Connect multiple Encharge 10 storage systems to maximize backup potential for whole home backup.
- Proven high-reliability IQ Series Microinverters
- Three independent Encharge storage base units
- Twelve embedded IQ 8X-BAT Microinverters
- Passive cooling (no moving parts/fans)
- Grid-forming capability for backup operation
- Remote software and firmware upgrade
- Mobile app-based monitoring and control
- Support for self consumption
- Utility time of use (TOU) optimization
- Fully integrated AC battery system
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation
- Interconnects with standard household AC wiring
- Battery safety tested
- Lithium iron phosphate (LFP) chemistry for maximum safety and longevity
- AC output: 240 Volts
- Continuous output power: 3.84 kVA
- Peak output power: 5.7 kVA (10 seconds)
- AC frequency: 60 Hz
- Output current: 16 Amps
- Peak output current: 24.6 Amps (10 seconds)
- Maximum units per 20 A branch circuit: one unit (single phase)
- Battery capacity: 10.5 kWh (usable capacity: 10.08 kWh)
- Battery chemistry: Lithium iron phosphate (LFP)
- Unit dimensions: 42.13 in x 26.14 in x 12.56 in
- Total weight: 341 lbs.
- Maximum altitude: 8,200 feet
Warranty: whichever occurs earlier (a) 10 years from the warranty activation date, (b) 4,000 discharged cycles, or (c) 2.8MWh AC energy throughput per kWh of rated capacity.