MATE2 - Systems Display and Controller
Product is not returnable
Flush Mount OutBack Mate Controller
The Mate is a complete Outback system control module and display for inverters and FlexMax controllers in any combination. Its display shows operation and allows programming and adjustment of inverter and controller set points. It can be located up to 1,000 feet away from the system and includes an RS232 port for connection to a PC for data logging and system monitoring.
The Mate2 system controller is not compatible with Outbacks Radian or FXR series of inverters. Use the Mate3 remote for any FXR or Radian inverter.
- Interface Display - 4 line 80 character backlit LCD - Alphanumeric with graphic symbols.
- Control Keypad - 6 backlit silicone membrane keys- dedicated inverter and AC input keys.
- Status Indicators - Two LED Status Indicators : Green = Inverter Yellow = AC Input.
- Communication Protocol - Proprietary OutBack Multi-drop using an OutBack HUB.
- Interconnection Cabling - Standard CAT5 network cable with RJ45 modular jack.
- PC Computer Interface - RS232 opto-isolated DB9 jack 9600 baud serial communication.
- Microprocessor - 16 MHz low power consumption version.
- Setpoint and Data Memory - 32K non-volatile flash RAM.
- Clock / Calendar - On-board real time clock with battery backup.
- Audible Indicator - 2 KHz Transducer.
- Environmental Rating - Indoor Type 1 Optional outdoor Type 3R transparent lockable cover.
- Simple system management
- Four soft keys allow easy context-based navigation of menus and functions
- Built-in clock and calendar function
- Two hot keys give immediate access to AC and inverter functions
The MATE system display and controllers are complete management tools for your OutBack Power system. Through the use of a single MATE, you can remotely manage and monitor multiple inverter/chargers, MX60s and any future OutBack power conversion and control products.
The MATE and MATE2 are packed full of features to make system management simple. The easy-to-read 3.1" (8 cm) LCD is backlit for dark operating conditions. Four soft keys allow easy context-based navigation of menus and functions. Two hot keys give immediate access to AC and inverter functions.
A built-in clock and calendar function enables timer based programming of inverter and charger operation, allowing operators to set the system to work with time-of-day power rates or to limit a generator's runtime to a specific time period of the day or week. All of your settings are stored in permanent memory to eliminate the need to reprogram in the event of a system shutdown or battery replacement. The MATE and MATE2 include a RS232 port with DB9 jack for connection to the serial port of a PC computer. Through the use of optional WinVerter software, operators can perform actions such as data-logging and graphical display of the system's operation and performance. The MATE system display and controller is surface mounted while the MATE2 is flush mountable in a wall cut-out.
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs.International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America