Morningstar ProStar Charge Controller, PS-MPPT-40
Model Number: PS-MPPT-40 (no digital meter)
When you need a mid-range solar charge controller with maximum power point tracking (MPPT) technology, the Morningstar ProStar MPPT series is perfect. The ProStar MPPT series balances features and price so that you get a high performance controller without spending too much money. Morningstar has incorporated the most important features that are often found on higher end models, while keeping the unit very simple and easy to use. Their patented TrakStar technology will maximize your solar yield so that your off-grid system can deliver all available energy to your batteries. The MPPT series of controllers will always outperform the standard pulse width modulation (PWM) type of controllers. Whether your solar panels must deliver the most power possible to your batteries or you just want to ensure that your system is operating at its highest efficiency, the ProStar MPPT series is a great choice.
NOTE: The PS-MPPT controller is only UL 1741 compliant when installed with the optional PS-MPPT-WB wire box.
Specifications, Key Features and Benefits
- 40 Amps DC
- 12 and 24 Volts DC
- Maximum PV Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 120 Volts DC
- Nominal Max. Operating Power: 550 Watts @ 12 Volts, 1100 Watts @ 24 Volts
- Automatic PV-based lighting load control
- Charges all battery types including Lithium Ion
- Continuous charging and no damage from PV array over-sizing
- Up to 190 days of data logging
- Built-in self diagnostics
- Highly durable polycarbonate case
- Dimensions: 7.9" x 6.7" x 2.8" (20 x 17 x 7 cm)
- Weight: 3.1 pounds (1.4 kg)
Warranty: 5 years
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs.International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America