Square D 30a DU221RB 240v AC Disconnect NEMA3R No Fuse 2 Pole
Many utilities require an AC disconnect between a grid-tie inverter and the AC load center, close to the AC service entrance, with a visible and lockable handle. A 30-amp 240-volt disconnect is good for up to 7.2kW and the 60-amp disconnect is good for up to 14.4kW.
AMRtechnologies recommends these Square D 240V NEMA 3R safety switch disconnects for use with gridtie inverters that don’t already have pre-built disconnects. They are non-fusible, rated at 240 volts DC, and available in 30 amps or 60 amps.
- Residential or light commercial applications
- UL listed NEMA3R outdoor enclosure
- Two-pole with lugs suitable for aluminum or copper wires
- Quick reliable on-off operating mechanism
- Exterior handle for positive visual that the switch is "off"
- Lockable handle for safety of electrical or emergency personnel
- UL listed to handle 30 or 60 amp at 240 VDC per pole
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs.International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America