SUNEARTH COPPERHEART CP-20 INTEGRATED STORAGE COLLECTOR
SECP20 SunEarth Inc. model CP-20 solar collector panel for domestic hot water. This is an Integral Collector Storage System with a 20 gallon capacity for use in non freezing applications. Features an all copper integral storage tank and absorber with selective paint surface. Size is 3' X 4'. Black anodized extruded aluminum frame with low iron tempered glass. 10 year warranty.
Empire & ThermoRay Solar Collectors
We at Sun Source are proud to carry the SunEarth Empire & ThermoRay series of flat plate collectors. These products provide 3 different levels of efficiency in a sleek, low profile black anodized aluminum frame. All collectors are glazed with low-e tempered glass, and insulated with both insulation board and fiberglass to provide the highest performance levels in the industry.
- EP Series (Selective Paint) - The most cost effective collector. All copper absorber and copper riser tubes, coated with a low-e black paint. This collector is very popular in the south and mid-Atlantic, and it's low price point provides a great ROI to the customer.
- EC Series (Black Chrome) - The most popular choice, and long time highest efficiency. All copper absorber and copper risers, coated with black chrome. This collector is very effective in Northern climates to provide winter performance, and is priced very aggressively.
- TRB Series (Blue Sputter) - The "ThermoRay" is the highest efficiency collector on the market. Aluminum absorber plate and copper risers. This collector provides extremely high performance and is the goto choice for high demand systems in Northern climates.
CopperHeart Solar Water Heater - Complete 19 Gallon System
Integral Collector Storage (ICS)
Simple, Durable, and Reliable
The CopperHeart integral collector storage system, or ICS, combines thermal collection and storage in a single unit. The CopperHeart is engineered to meet the international demand for a simple, durable and inexpensive domestic water heating system. The retrofit CopperHeart installation typically serves as a solar preheater to the existing electric or gas water heater. For new construction the backup heater of choice is most often a compatible gas or electric tankless water heater. In non-freeze climates the CopperHeart may be used as the primary water heater. For durability, reliability and simplicity of installation and operation the CopperHeart ICS has no peers. If properly installed and maintained the CopperHeart ICS can safely be deployed in areas that experience occasional mild freeze conditons. SRCC Rated Freeze Tolerance: 20° F for 18 hours.
Solar Water Heating Benefits:
- Save up to 80% of water heating costs
- Save up to 30% of total energy costs
- Passive Systems have best price/performance ratio
- Federal tax incentives
- Hot water 365 days a year
- Investment against future energy costs
- Compact solution for hot water production
CopperHeart Collector Specifications
- Low Iron Tempered Glass
- Primary EPDM Glazing Seal
- Secondary Silicone Glazing Seal
- Moderately Selective Absorber Coating
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Seamless Copper Storage Cylinders
- EPDM Grommets Riveted Corners
- Extruded Anodized Aluminum Casing and Capstrip
- Rigid Foam Insulation
- 15% Silver Brazed manifolds
- Integral Mounting Channel
- FSEC Certification #S9118
Fluid capacity: 20 gallons
Dry weight: 143 lbs.
Wet weight: 301 lbs.
Width: 36.2 inches
Length: 50.2 inches
Depth: 6.8 inches
Gross area: 12.6 sq. ft.
Net aperture: 10.6 sq. ft.
Rated internal working pressure @ 200F in PSIG: 120
Inlet and outlet piping: 3/4 inches
Inlet to outlet center to center: 28.9 inches
CopperHeart Warranty: 10 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Each SunEarth product is carefully engineered for a world market that demands simple, durable, and reliable solar water heating components and integrated systems.
- SunEarth solar collectors are manufactured for a thirty-year design life. SunEarth products require little or no maintenance and are backed by a ten year warranty.
- SunEarth Inc. is the largest manufacturer of solar thermal flat plate collectors in the United States. They also manufacture the highest performing collector, the ThermoRay.
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs.International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America