Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
Charge your electric car with solar panels
Our portable charger is the go-to charging solution for all EV drivers – it is the only product that has you covered for any charging socket you may encounter on your travels away from the Supercharger/public DC charging network.
- Selectable charging current and start time
- Automatically recognizes 1 or 3 phase and displays number of phases on the OLED screen
- Integrated Residual Current Device (Type A RCD (AC/DC Protection)
- Adjustable power settings from 8A to 32A in 1A steps
- Applicable for voltages up to 400V (3phase)
- 5m TUV certified cable (can be longer – just ask via Contact Us)
- Water and dust protection: Body IP65, plugs while used: IP44
- Meets Standards: IEC 62752
- CE Approved
- Operating temperature range: -25 ° C to 50° C.
- Default fitment with CEE 5-pin plug sized to suit power output
- Plug can be customized to suit the 3phase socket of your choice – CEE or Australian 32A via pull down menu.
- Comes with back-plate for wall mounting
If you know you will ‘only’ use a 32A socket, use the pull-down to configure the plug-type to the plug of your choice. Your Portable Charger will be delivered with your desired plug already fitted and ready to go.
If you want the flexibility of charging at either 32A or 20A, then leave the pull-down at the default CEE 5pin setting and make sure you also grab one each of the 3phase 32A and 20A charging tails.
If you want the ultimate charging kit, that comes with every cable from 10A to 32A, then check out our EVSE bundle.
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America