OUTBACK POWER-EnergyCell 2700RE High Capacity AGM Battery Bank 2288 Amp-hour 24VDC
24 Volts DC, 2,288 Ah at 20 Hr rate. The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery family offers an ideal solution for large capacity Valved Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery requirements. The high capacity battery’s steel can (module) design concept, with its integral racking system, provides a cost effective battery system with a compact, quick and simple installation process. Its AGM technology incorporates an enhanced cell design with a superior racking system. The enhanced cell incorporates thicker positive plates for longer life. The welded/epoxy dual post seal design provides the highest integrity seal in the industry. The large copper post design also enhances the high rate performance.
The EnergyCell RE high capacity battery provides excellent performance and service life in grid-tied, grid-interactive and off-grid renewable energy and UPS solutions.
- Nominal Voltage Per Cell: 2 VDC
- Total Voltage: 24 VDC
- Optimal Temperature Range: 73.4°F - 78.8°F
- Float Voltage Per Cell: 2.25 VDC (77°F)
- Equalization Voltage Per Cell: 2.32 VDC (69.8°F - 89.6°F)
- Maximum Charging Current: 500 Amps
- Internal Resistance: 126 microOhms (0.000126 Ohms)
- Terminal Hardware: M8 bolt, lock washer and flat washer
- Total Weight: 4,177 lbs.
- Dimensions H x W x D inches: 41.92 x 56.37 x 27.46
- Amp-hour Capacity @20 Hr rate: 2,288 Ah
Warranty: 3 years
Features & Attributes
|Dimensions||38.0 × 56.4 × 27.5 in|
|Battery Amp Hours (Ah)||
Sealed Lead Acid
|Battery Voltage (DC)||
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs.International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America