MAGNUM ENERGY-DIMENSIONS-MS2812 2,800W 12V Inverter
Magnum Energy (Off-Grid) MS2812, 2800w 120VAC Sinewave Inverter
The MS Series Inverter/Charger – a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile, backup, and off-grid applications. The MS Series Inverter/Charger is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter/chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Safe and reliable: The MS2000, MS2012, MS2812, MS4024 and MS4048 are ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 for mobile use and the MS2012, MS2812, MS4024 and MS4048 are ETL Listed to UL 1741 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installations. All models also meet KKK-A-1822E standards for emergency vehicle use.
Easy-to-install: Install the MS Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverters output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable to the inverters easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- Pure Sine Wave
- Versatile Mounting
- Multiple Comm Ports
- Expanded Transfer Relay
- Pure sine wave: Power your T.V.s, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC than standard chargers.
- Choices: The MS Series comes in 12 and 24 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MS Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports: The MS Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The MS Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay: 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models.
- Buy with ease: The MS Series is backed by a three-year (36-month) limited warranty.
- Remote Control (ME-RC50). The easy to read LCD screen allows you to monitor your Magnum Energy inverter/charger, set important parameters, and control other Magnum Energy accessories.
- Automatic Generator Start (ME-AGS-N). Automatically starts and stops a generator as needed.
- Battery Monitor Kit (ME-BMK). Acts as a "fuel gauge" for your batteries, it monitors your batteries stage of charge and then provides information via Magnum Energy remote control.
- Web Monitoring Kit (ME-MW-W). The.MagWeb is a power and cost effective tool for remotely monitoring Magnum Energy's inverters and accessories via wireless internet.
AMRtechnologies Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 2438-3246 or (+506) 2438-3272
Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America