Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
Acclima-Digital TDT SDI-12 Soil moisture and conductivity sensor - ACC-SEN-SDI
The TDT SDI-12 Interfaces directly with DataSnap using the SDI-12 Data Protocol.
The Acclima Digital TDT® Soil Moisture Sensor represents a revolutionary advance in the irrigation industry and is now available as a research tool. The digital soil moisture sensor is a very effective tool to log moisture data for a variety of applications.
It is the first moisture sensor to incorporate the accuracy of digitized Time Domain Transmissometry in a low-cost instrument, providing highly accurate absolute readings of soil moisture under all conditions of temperature and soil chemistry under which crops will grow.
• Absolute volumetric water content (expressed as a percentage)
• Soil Temperature
• Soil Conductivity
• Soil Permittivity
• Industry's most accurate and stable soil moisture sensor
• Operates accurately in all environmental soil conditions in which crops will grow
• Large 100 ml soil sample volume
• No maintenance, simple installation
• Sturdy construction to ensure long-term reliability in any soil
• Moisture readings remain stable as soil salinity and fertilizer content change
• Moisture readings remain stable as soil temperature changes
Operating Temperature Range 33°F to 122°F (0.5°C to 50°C)
Survival Temperature Range: -31°F to 176°F (-35°C to 80°C)
Durable housing and waterproof epoxy construction
Width: 5.4 cm
Height: 1.4 cm
Length: 20.3 cm
Wire Length: 7.62 m
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America