Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
ENPHASE Energy-IQ8M Microinverter
Our newest IQ8M Microinverters are the industry’s first grid-forming microinverters with split-phase power conversion capability to convert DC power to AC power efficiently.
The brain of the semiconductor-based microinverter is our proprietary application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) which enables the microinverter to operate in grid-tied or off-grid modes. This chip is built in advanced 55nm technology with high-speed digital logic and has super-fast response times to changing loads and grid events, alleviating constraints on battery sizing for home energy systems.
Part of the Enphase Energy System, IQ8M Microinverters integrate with the Enphase IQ Battery, Enphase IQ Gateway, and the Enphase App monitoring and analysis software.
IQ8M Microinverters redefine reliability standards with more than one million cumulative hours of power-on testing, enabling an industry-leading limited warranty of up to 25 years.
Connect PV modules quickly and easily to IQ8M Microinverters using the included Q-DCC-2 adapter cable with plug-n-play MC4 connectors.
IQ8M Microinverters are UL Listed as PV Rapid Shutdown equipment and conform with various regulations, when installed according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Lightweight and compact with plug-n-play connectors
- Power Line Communication (PLC) between components
- Faster installation with simple two-wire cabling
- Produce power even when the grid is down
- More than one million cumulative hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- Optimized for the latest high-powered PV modules
- Complies with the latest advanced grid support
- Remote automatic updates for the latest grid requirements
- Configurable to support a wide range of grid profiles
- Meets CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA) and IEEE 1547:2018 (UL 1741-SB)
- Peak output power: 330 VA
- Input power: 260 - 460 W
- Maximum continuous output power: 325 VA
- Operating range: 16 – 58 V
Whats in the box
- IQ8M Microinverter
- Mounting bracket
- Q-DCC-2 plug-n-play MC4 adapter cable
IQ8 Series Microinverters redefine reliability standards with more than one million cumulative hours of power-on testing, enabling an industry-leading limited warranty of up to 25 years.
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America