Bluetti-EB70S 716wH / 700W [Nomad Kit] + 200 Watt Folding Solar Panel | Complete Solar Kit
What's Included With Your EB70S [Nomad Kit]
- 1 x Bluetti Portable Power Station EB70S (716Wh/700W)
- 1 x 200W Folding Solar Panel Suitcase
- 1 x 30 ft PV Solar Panel Extension Cable (PV-PV)
- 1 x AC Adapter & Cable
- 1 x Car Charging Cable
- 1 x Solar Charging Cable (DC7909 Male to PV)
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Free Digital Copy of our 10,000 Word Solar Generator Setup & Maintenance Guide!
- FREE Shipping
- Lifetime Customer Support!
Bluetti EB70S Features + Benefits:
- BACKUP POWER FOR OFF GRID: Massive 716Wh capacity and 700W rated output wattage makes the Bluetti EB70S an ideal power station for appliances like mini-fridge, air pump, laptop, and more.
- STABLE & SAFE ELECTRIC OUTPUT: 4 x Pure Sine Wave AC outlets will run all devices by producing clean, 110V standard electricity!
- LITHIUM BATTERY: The ultra-stable LiFePO4 battery provides you 2,500+ lifecycles at which point it only drops to 80% efficiency -> Meaning this is an easy 7-10 year investment.
- Built-in BMS is fundamental, which improves battery efficiency and extends battery life through short circuit/ overcurrent/ overvoltage/ overload and overheating protection.
- 2*PD 100W PORTS: EB70S utilizes two 100-watt PD outlet ports, which can charge Type-C port electronic devices super-super-fast, which means your phone/pad/laptop will reach 80% power within half an hour.
- CHARGE MULTI DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY: 4*110V AC outlets for appliances under 700W, 2*100W PD ports, 2*5V/3A USB-A ports, 2*regulated 12V/10A DC outputs, 1*12V/10A car port for car appliances, and 1*15W wireless charging pad.
- FASTER SOLAR/AC/CAR RECHARGING:
1) Advanced MPPT technology ensures faster solar recharge rates. With max input of 200W, this power station can be fully recharged in 3-4 hrs with solar panels (OCV 12-28V, 200W); 2) It can also get fully recharged from an AC wall outlet in 3-4 hrs or a 12V car port in 7-8 hrs.
- Capacity: 716Wh
- Cell Chemistry: LiFePO4
- Lifecycle: 2500+
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
- 4 x AC Output: 100-120v,800W (1400W Surge)
- 2 x USB-A Output: 5V,3A
- 1 x Car Port: DC 12V,10A
- 2 x DC Outputs: 12V, 10A, 5.5mm x 2.1mm
- 2 x Type-C PD Outputs: 100W
- 1 x Wireless Charging Pad: 15W
- 1 x LED Lighting: Full Bright/Half Bright/SOS Flash Mode Input: 12V~28V, 200W Max
- AC Adapter: 3-4 Hours
- 1 x BLUETTI PV200 (200W): fully recharge from 0-100% in 5-6 hours.
- 1 x BLUETTI PV120 (120W): fully recharge from 0-100% in 7-8 hours.
- 12V Car Adaptor: 7-8 Hours
- Weight: 21.4lb (9.7 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 12.6*8.5*8.7 in(32*21.6*22.1cm)
- Operating Usage Temperature: 14-104F (-10-40℃)
- Certification: CEC, DOE, FCC, QC3.0, CA Prop 65
- Warranty: 24 Months
200 Watt Folding Solar Panel Features + Benefits:
Looking for the most portable solar panel possible for your solar generator? Look no further. Our 200W solar suitcase folds up for ultimate portability and ease of use. With PV connectors and NO charge controller, this panel comes ready to plug and play with all of our best selling solar generators!
Free carrying case for each solar panel included along with 5-year warranty and lifetime customer service.
- High efficient 200-watt monocrystalline solar panel
- Kickstand for better angle placement
- Corner protection
- Strong tempered glass and aluminum frame
- Fully weatherproof
- Monocrystalline solar cells
- Solar generators
- Portable power stations
- Emergency backup or remote power
- Maximum Power(Pmax): 200W
- Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp): 18.6V
- Maximum Power Current(Imp): 10.8A
- Open Circuit Voltage(Voc): 22.8V
- Short Circuit Current(Isc): 11.2A
- Maximum System Voltage(Vmax): 1000V DC
- Weight: 36.8 lbs
- Dimensions(folded): 36.6 x 28.5 x 2.8 in
- Dimensions(unfolded): 55.7 x 36.6 x 1.4 in
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America