CHARGEPOINT-Home Charging Station Level 2 NEMA 14-50 plug (240 Volt, 23ft/7m Cord, 16/24/32/40/48/50 Amp), WiFi, UL Listed, ENERGY STAR, Indoor / Outdoor EV charger
Charge Smarter, Not Just Faster. The Flexibility to Work with Any Home. Works with Any EV. Hardwired connections are eligible up to 50 amps.
- A Level 2, 240 volt electric vehicle (EV) charging station charges any EV up to 9X faster than a regular wall outlet, with variable voltage and current settings of up to 50 amps (16/24/32/40/48/50 Amp). After installation, use the ChargePoint app to select the correct amperage for your home.
- It’s compatible with all electric vehicles, and we’ve tested it on a variety of models including the Chevrolet Volt and Bolt EV, Hyundai Kona and Ioniq, Kia NIRO, Nissan LEAF, Tesla cars, Toyota Prius Prime, BMW i3.
- With the ChargePoint app, you can charge faster and smarter. Set a timetable to only charge when the electricity is cheapest, create reminders so you never forget to recharge, utilize Alexa voice control, and view all of your Chargepoint charging data in one place.
- It’s fully automated and features a three-stage charging system to make sure you’re never out of juice. It also boasts overvoltage, undervoltage, and short circuit protection as well as a fault diagnosis function to ensure that it works when you need it most. UL certified for electrical safety and ENERGY STAR certified for energy efficiency.
- Outward or indoor installation is simple. Indoor or outdoor installation is easy. With NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 outlets, plug-in installation requires circuits with a rating of 40A or 50A (14-50 currently selected). For other circuit ratings, such as 60A-80A for 48A-50A charging, the plug may be removed for hardwired installation with little effort. Avoid upgrading your electrical system by choosing a current that works best for you and your home.
|Amperage||16, 24, 32, 40, 48, 50|
|Cable length, ft||23|
|Working temperature||-40°F to 113°F|
|Certificate||UL certificate 20190607-E328478 issued 06/07/2019; Type 3R per UL 50E; ENERGY STAR qualified 06/25/19.|
Manufacturer infoPartNumber: CPH50-NEMA14-50-L23 Model: Home Flex Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger Warranty: 3 year parts warranty
ChargePoint is the world's leading provider of electric vehicle charging solutions. We're building a network of smart, connected electric vehicle (EV) chargers that will enable EV drivers to easily find and connect to the nearest charger wherever they go. The company has over 17,000 public and private partners across North America with more than 41,800 total charging spots available today—and counting.
ChargePoint is a company that manufactures home EV charging stations. It is the first company to have their product listed on the top NEMA 14-50 EV chargers, which means they are one of the fastest-growing companies in this industry. Wallbox's mission statement is to be "the most cost-effective, reliable and user-friendly system for EV chargers." With its products being so successful, it's no wonder why Flex has such an ambitious vision: "to make electric vehicle ownership possible for every household."
ChargePoint for home charging is the best way because it is reliable, safe and easy to use. Plus, it's a great way to save on energy costs. Not only do you avoid gasoline and oil changes, but you can also receive incentives like the federal tax credit for purchasing an electric vehicle. Many states offer their own EV charging incentive programs as well.
Our review: The ChargePoint Home Flex is ChargePoint's newest, most efficient and flexible EV Level 2 charger. Our team will help install it indoors or outdoors with a 14-50 plug and a standard 23-foot cable. EV adept customers leave mixed reviews about the ChargePoint app. On the one hand it makes owning a home charger even easier, on the other hand there are critical reviews about its use with Android devices. The non-obvious pluses are that you can schedule charging, get reminders to connect, connect to Google Home, and more. The negative feedback we've gotten about the ChargePoint Flex is from Audi owners. The truth about the Flex is that this is not the case as stated on the official website in terms of being compatible with all electric vehicles. Why not buy the Chargepoint Flex? Because the connector that plugs into the electric car's inlet is not compatible with Audi and Volkswagen id.4. You simply won't be able to insert it correctly into the car's charging jack. So if you own the electric cars listed above, look into the Chargepoint Flex alternatives. For the rest of the electric cars it will work fine and the operation will be covered by a 3-year warranty. Is the Flex worth its money? Check out the testimonials, take in the pros and cons listed here. We can recommend it as one of the best chargers for 90% of American electric cars. We review this model in our in-depth review of NEMA 14-50 chargers.
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America