CHARGEPOINT-Home Flex Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger upto 50 Amp, 240V, Level 2 WiFi Enabled
CHARGEPOINT-Home Flex Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger upto 50 Amp, 240V, Level 2 WiFi Enabled EVSE, UL Listed, Energy Star, NEMA 6-50 Plug or Hardwired, Indoor/Outdoor, 23-Foot Cable
- Level 2, 240 volt electric vehicle (EV) charging station charges any EV up to 9X faster than a normal wall outlet, with flexible amperage settings up to 50 amps (16A-50A) and plug-in or hardwired installation. Use the ChargePoint app to pick the right amperage for your home after installation.
- Works with all electric cars, tested on leading EV models: Chevrolet Volt and Bolt EV, Hyundai Kona and Ioniq, Kia NIRO, Nissan LEAF, Tesla models, Toyota Prius Prime, BMW i3, Honda Clarity, Chrysler Pacifica, Jaguar I-PACE, and many more
- Charge faster and smarter with the ChargePoint app. Set a schedule to only charge when electricity is cheapest, set reminders so you never forget to plug in, use Alexa voice control, and see all your ChargePoint charging data in one place
- Safe and reliable, with a 3-year backed by 24/7 customer support from a company dedicated to EV charging for 10+ years. UL listed for electrical safety, ENERGY STAR certified for efficiency.
- Easy for any electrician to install indoors or out. Plug-in installation with NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 outlet (6-50 currently selected) requires circuits rated 40A or 50A. For other circuit ratings, including 60A-80A for 48A-50A charging, the plug is easily removed for hardwired installation. Select the amperage that works best for you and your home, helping to avoid electrical upgrades.
- Widely eligible for utility rebates and other incentives, including the renewed U. S. federal tax credit for 30% of total station and installation cost, up to $1000.
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America