Blue Sky Universal Communication Module
The Universal Communication Module (UCM) provides a full featured communication bridge or gateway between Blue Sky Energy’s Integrated Power Net (IPN) based charge controllers and external systems. Blue Sky Energy’s proprietary IPN Network allows multiple charge controllers to communicate with each other and coordinate their activities to charge the battery as a single coordinated charging machine. The IPN network also allows multiple charge controllers to share a battery temperature sensor and remote display.
- Attaches To Any Blue Sky Energy Charge Controller With An IPN Display Connector
- Allows Access To Charge Controller & Display Data & Setup Via Multiple Standard Communication Interfaces
- Provides Standard Modbus RTU Interface Via Both Isolated RS-485 & Modbus/IP
- Provides TCP/IP Connection & Embedded Ethernet HTTP Web Site Driver
- Provides Periodic FTP Data Upload To Remote Server
- Supports Single Or Multiple Charge Controllers On An IPN Network With Or Without Optional Displays
- Provides 128 Days Of System Performance Datalogging Available As Downloadable Excel Compatible File
- Conformal Coated Electronics And Plastic Enclosure Resist Corrosion
- Full 24 Month Limited Warranty
The UCM attaches to the display connector of any IPN based charge controller to receive power and network communication. The UCM then provides multiple standard communication interfaces which may be used simultaneously. This standard communication interfaces allow easy access to data and setup parameters for all charge controllers on the network. If an IPN-ProRemote is present on the IPN network its full featured battery system monitoring functionality and associated setup become available as well. A standard Modbus RTU interface is provided both as isolated RS-485 and TCP/IP Ethernet based Modbus/IP. Additional Ethernet connectivity includes a built in HTTP web site driver allowing data view and parameter setup with a standard web browser either locally, or globally over the Internet without a subscription. The ability for periodic real time FTP data upload to a remote server is also provided.
The UCM also provides 128 days of datalogging of key performance parameters. The data is available as a downloadable Microsoft Excel compatible file stored in nonvolatile memory. The file may be downloaded remotely via the embedded web site, transferred to a laptop locally, or the UCM may be taken back to the office for file download and analysis
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs.International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America