CYBOENERGY INC-PV SOLAR HEATING POWER ELECTRIC SOLAR WATER HEATER
Take matters into your own hands and avoid power outages by creating your own energy!
- Drastically reduce or eliminate your monthly electricity bills
- No need to apply for a grid-tie permit from the energy provider
- No need to pay for changing to a two-way meter
- Enjoy a blackout back-up of 8 or more hours
- Use clean uninterrupted pure sine wave energy
- Avoid more power surge damage to your appliances
- Have the option to connect to the grid in the future
Enjoy the 24/7 Security of Having Your Own Solar System that can produce clean energy by day and automatically switch to grid use at night and battery backup during grid outages. For people who use electric water heaters and pay high electricity bills but do not want to go through the hassle of connecting to the power grid, the CyboInverter H model provides an easy and cost-effective solar power solution to save monthly electricity bills.
Most electric water heaters on the market have 2 heating elements, called dual-element or double-element water heaters. Popular and well priced, GE 40 and 50 gallon water heaters are sold below $300. In the U.S., AC from a standard 30A branch circuit with 240V is connected to the water heater to supply power. The following picture illustrates that an off-grid CyboInverter is connected to deliver solar energy to the lower heating element. The temperature setpoint for the lower element can be purposely set much higher than the upper element. This way, the upper element that consumes grid power does not turn on unless a lot of hot water is used within a short period of time. Since the grid power can heat the water quickly from the upper heating element, hot water will always be available. Connecting the CyboInverter output to the lower heating element is easy and the steps are well documented in the CyboInverter H Model Installation Guide. CyboInverter is a patented solar power Mini-Inverter possessing the key merits of both central inverters and microinverters. The CyboInverter H Model can connect to 4 solar panels and generate up to 1150W AC power. Each CyboInverter's input channel has its own control and maximum power point tracking (MPPT) mechanism so that power production is maximized and the partial shading problem is eliminated. The off-grid CyboInverter H model has the following unique features and benefits:
- Specially designed for powering dual or double element electric water heaters,
- Reduces electricity bills, avoids high tier rates, and provides quick ROI,
- Has no high-voltage or high-current DC so that it is intrinsically safe,
- Ideal for battery-less off-grid solar systems,
- Easy installation and great price,
- High efficiency and long life, and
- Offers a much simpler solution than solar thermal water heaters.
A simple 1.2KW off-grid solar power system includes one CyboInverter H model and four 250W to 300W solar panels. In most areas, it can generate about 5KWh to 8KWh usable solar energy daily for electric water heaters with heating elements ranging from 1000W to 5000W. Depending on the installation site and local electricity rates, return-on-investment (ROI) can be achieved in 2 to 4 years.
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America