Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
Dankoff Solaram Surface Pump-Model 8122-24 Volts
Solaram Surface Pump - Model 8122 - 24 Volts
Shipping Note: Because this item has to ship by truck freight, the shipping costs for online orders will not be correct. It may show a ridiculous amount, or zero. You must email or call us at 800 383-0195 to get actual shipping costs.
The Dankoff Solarm surface pump is designed to draw water from a shallow well, spring, pond, river or water tank and push it over long distances. The maximum suction capacity is 25 vertical feet at sea level (subtract 1 foot per 1000 feet of elevation). It can be used for homes and cabins, agricultural irrigation and for watering livestock. The Solaram pump is ultra-efficient and uses less power than any other pump in its class. It's capable of being powered directly from a solar array and will work in low light conditions with the addition of a linear current booster. These pumps are easy to install, simple to maintain and have a proven design with a 20 year life expectancy under normal operating conditions. This model comes with a 1 year manufacturers warranty.
Power System Requirements
- Solar PV Array: The chart found in the specification sheet lists the power (W) requuired at the pump. For Solar array direct (non-battery) systems, the rated power of the solar array must exceed the pump watts by at least 25%.
- 120 Volt Models: Use 10 x 12V or 5 x 24V solar modules in series.
- Linear current booster (pump controller) is required to facilitate starting and to prevent stalling in low light conditions.
- Solar Tracker: Optional to increase daily water yield by about 30%.
- Intake: 1" - 1.25" (25.4mm - 31.2mm) male pipe thread
- Outlet: 1" (25.4mm) female pipe thread
- 28"W x 16.5"H x 16"D (710mm x 420mm x 410mm)
- Weight: 150 pounds
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America