NOTE: This battery must ship via freight truck. Please email us or call for the most accurate shipping estimate.
Discover Advanced Energy System (AES) LiFePO4 batteries allow for equipment design, functionality improvements and deliver productivity gains through enhanced cycling. Improved charge time and weight reductions in stationary and mobile applications. Dramatic improvements in cycle life and charge efficiency combined with zero maintenance requirements provide the end user with significant cost of ownership savings.
Discover AES batteries are 15% more efficient than lead acid batteries. Delivering 95% of their capacity at high and stable voltages, increasing equipment performance.
- Nominal Capacity: 7,395 Wh
- Usable DoD: 90%
- Rated kWh Capacity (1C): 6,650 Wh
- Voltage: 48
- Nominal Voltage: 51.2
- Charge Voltage: 54.4
- Maximum Voltage: 58.4
- Minimum Voltage: 44.8
- Charge Temperature: 32oF / 113oF
- Discharge Temperature: -4oF / 122oF
- Storage Temperature: -4oF / 113oF
- Maximum Continuous Current: 130 Adc
- Maximun Output: 300Adc for 3 seconds
- Dimensions:(L x W x H): 18.5" x 13.7" x 14.7"
- Weight: 192
- Cell Chemistry: LiFePO4
- Warranty: 10 years