Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
NOTE: This battery must ship via freight truck. Please email us or call for the most accurate shipping estimate.
Discover® Advanced Energy System (AES) LiFePO4 Lithium solar batteries offer bankable performance and the lowest cost of energy storage per kWh. AES LiFePO4 Lithium batteries are manufactured with the highest-grade LiFePO4 cells and feature a proprietary high peak surge and transient voltage hardened BMS that delivers superior peak power, lightning fast charge and discharge rates and LYNK Solar Gateway functionality for plug-and-play closed loop integration with the worlds best known off-grid inverters and chargers turning a good system into a great one.
- Nominal Capacity: 2,920 Wh
- Usable DoD: 100%
- Rated Ah Capacity(1C): 57
- Voltage: 48
- Nominal Voltage: 25.6
- Charge Voltage: 54
- Maximum Voltage: 58.4
- Minimum Voltage: 44.8
- Charge Temperature: Min: 32oF / Max: 113oF
- Discharge Temperature: Min: -4oF / Max: 122oF
- Storage Temperature: Min: 14oF / Max: 86oF
- Maximum Continuous Charge Current: 57 Adc
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 57 Adc
- Maximum Peak Current: 219 Adc
- Dimensions:(L x W x H): 13.0" x 13.3" x 10.1"
- Weight: 88
- Cell Chemistry: LiFePO
- Warranty: 10 years
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America