ENPHASE Energy-IQ7-60-2-US, MC4 DC Inputs, Micro-Inverter, 250W, 240VAC
Enphase's seventh-generation microinverters are powered by our unique software-defined architecture, offering an efficient design with a single hardware SKU worldwide. The IQ 7 Micro series produces 4% more power, and is 19% lighter and 17% smaller than the IQ 6 series.
The IQ 7 continues to offer the same ease of installation with revolutionary 2-wire cabling. It also leverages semiconductor integration for higher reliability and better economies of scale. With the IQ 7 series, we also introduce the Enphase IQ 7X, a 320-watt, high-power microinverter built for 96-cell modules.
The smart-grid ready Enphase IQ 7 Microinverter series is built on the seventh-generation platform and achieves the highest efficiency for module-level power electronics. Its polymeric enclosure and revolutionary cabling system simplify installation.
- Optimized for high powered 60-cell, 72-cell* and 96-cell** modules
- Max Output Power: 250 VA (IQ 7) or 295 VA (IQ 7+) or 320 VA (IQ 7X)
- Recommended PV module input power: 235-350+ W (IQ 7) or 235-440+ W (IQ 7+) or 320-460+ W (IQ 7X)
- MPPT Range: 27V - 37V (IQ 7), 27V - 45V (IQ 7+), 51V - 64V (IQ 7X)
- 97.5% CEC Efficiency**
- Configurable for variable grid profiles like Hawaiian Electric Company (HECO) Rule 14H, California Rule 21, and others
- The IQ 7+ Micro is required to support 72-cell modules
The IQ 7X Micro is required to support 96-cell modules
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America