Highest Efficiency Hotel Air Conditioner
DC Inverter Compressor
NOTE* We may have some 12,000 BTU models in stock for samples. Generally, these units are only available for commercial projects and are not available in quantities of less than 30 units per order.
- 35-40% Less Electrical Consumption
- Highest Efficiency PTAC Available
- Mitsubushi DC Inverter Compressor
- For Hotels, Homes, and Small Offices
- Heat Pump for Cooling & Heating
- No Drain Needed
- Wireless Ready
- Industry Standard 42" x 16" Size
ARAMA DC Inverter PTAC Air Conditioner
The ARAMA PTAC (Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner) is actually a PTHP (Packaged Terminal Heat Pump). A PTAC is commonly known as a "hotel air conditioner" and is found in nearly all limited-service and mid-range hotel rooms in the USA. Many home owners have also discovered the cost advantage of PTACs when adding room additions, or converting attics/garages into air conditioned space. The units are very low cost to purchase and install, in comparison to mini-splits, and can be more energy efficient that central AC units because the home owner can turn them off room by room, as needed.
But historically, PTACs also have had their disadvantages. If you have ever stayed in a Holiday Inn Express, Hampton Inn, or a Marriott Courtyard, you have experienced this type of hotel room air conditioner, called a PTAC. They do a great job at heating or cooling but are not typically very quiet and don't always seem to keep a thermostat setting very well, often requiring frequent adjustment made by mechanical controls on the top of the unit. And even though they compare well to a central system as far as total system efficiency, their SEER ratings are typically in the SEER 9-10 range, far from what's possible with modern technology.
Enter the DC Inverter ARAMA - this new hotel room air conditioner/PTAC (actually a PTHP, a heat pump) uses a Mitsubushi DC Inverter compressor, so it is very, very quiet. It is unique in that it uses an utra-high efficiency DC Inverter compressor, and its effective SEER is about 70% higher than other PTACs due to its variable speed operation. So, one real advantage of the ARAMA PTAC is that it is far more efficient than other hotel air conditioners available in the market, saving 35-40% or more by comparison. In addition, the ARAMA DC Inverter is very quiet compared to other PTACs. For better comfort, the ARAMA can use a wall mounted thermostat installed across the room, either wired or wireless, or a hand-held remote control, so the ARAMA thermostat works more like a normal thermostat and gives the level of room comfort usually found only with central systems. The ARAMA PTAC hotel air conditioner can also be controlled by a "front desk control" or by a building/home automation system. For a long list of features and advantages of the ARAMA DC Inverter PTAC hotel air conditioner, see the full specifications sheet/brochure here.
The ARAMA PTAC hotel air conditioners are available in 12,000 BTU size for small orders, and can be ordered in in sizes of 9,000 and 14,400 BTU size when ordering in quantity. All of the ARAMA PTACs are the same external dimensions and fit the industry standard 42" x 16" wall sleeve common to all PTACs. Since the units are generally sold as a replacement for an existing PTAC, the wall sleeve and grill are not included, as the previous unit sleeve and grill can be re-used. Wall sleeves and grills are available for ordering as an accessory if needed.
Standard grill can be ordered (vertical) or Architectural (horizontal).
35-40% Less Electricity Cost
Whisper Quiet & Long-Lasting ∆ Variable Speed Compressor
Highest Efficiency of Any PTAC
Hi-SEER DC Inverter Compressor
Cools, Heats & Dehumidifies
No Drain Needed ∆ 5-Year Limited Warranty
Digital Remote Control Options
Wireless-Ready ∆ Eco-Friendly R410a Refrigerant
No Starting Power Surge
COP >3.50 (3.48 – 3.60)
SEER>17* (Estimated Equivalent)
Perfect for All Types of Hotels
Ideal for Home/Small Office
Industry Standard 16” x 42” Size
Dehumidification 1.2 Liters /Hour
Strong Air Flow – Compare!
Plug-N-Play 208-240v Power
DC Inverter Compressor:
This is the most efficient, longest lasting type of compressor made today and is found in most high-end air conditioners. Compressor by Mitsubishi with 5 year warranty.
No Drain Needed:
The ARAMA PTAC can remove a huge amount of water from the air, and it evaporates the condensate water to the outdoors
- Outdoor Air Ventilation Control DC Inverter Compressor: This is the most efficient, longest lasting type of compressor made today and is found in most high-end air conditioners. Compressor by Mitsubishi with 5 year warranty. No Drain Needed: The ARAMA PTAC can remove a huge amount of water from the air, and it evaporates the condensate water to the outdoors.
- ARAMA is the worlds most efficient PTAC/PTHP heat pump air conditioner, saving 35-40% or more in operating power costs while running quieter and lasting much longer than any other PTAC. The ARAMA DC Inverter AC unit can speed up or slow down to precisely match the cooling load and avoid wasteful on-off cycling. The ARAMA PTAC/PTHP is always exactly the right size for the job. This variable capacity brushless, permanent magnet DC Inverter compressor unit uses much less power, which will be very evident on your power bill. The power consumption charts below compare a DC Inverter variable speed unit to a standard unit
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America