Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
IRONRIDGE RACKING-Conduit Mount Flashing (4) pack Black
IronRidge offers all-in-one solar panel mounting solutions for securely attaching IronRidge XR Rails to composition shingle roofs that eliminate the need for separate standoffs, flashings, and L-feet. The FlashFoot2 is a tried-and-true favorite for both professional installations and DIY solar projects, while the newly launched FlashVue incorporates a number of structural and waterproofing features while also protecting against water intrusion and weather damage.
NOTE: Due to the two different height profiles, it is not suggested to use both the FlashFoot2 and the FlashVue in the same install. Use either one, but not both.
IronRidge Roof Flashing Features
- Available in Mill finish or Black finish (click on buttons above for image and add to cart) - includes flashing, cap, and lag bolt
- GripCap (included) and GripCap+ (optional - for uneven roof surfaces) sit snugly in place so lag can be driven in easily
- GripCaps can be placed in any orientation and provide a friction-fit for easy installs
- Note: GripCap+ is for FlashVue only - not FlashFoot2
- Superior 3-tier waterproof protection includes elevated rim on flashing diverting water away from the seal, EPDM washer on the lag bolt, EPDM sealing washer on the cap
- Single-socket size - custom-designed lag bolt allows installation with same 7/16" socket size used for other system components
- Ease of installation - for composition shingle roofs with a pitch of 9° - 45°
- Alignment markers, rounded corners, and reinforcement ribs on the flashing make for a much easier and quicker installation
- Flexible orientations - installs N/S or E/W
- Passed both the UL 441 Section 27 "Rain Test" and TAS 100-95 "Wind Driven Rain Test" by Intertek
- Designed and certified for compliance with the International Building Code and ASCE/SEI-7
- Certified to UL 2703 mechanical and bonding requirements
- 25-year warranty
IronRidge FlashFoot2 / FlashVue Tech Specs
|Flashing Profile||9" X 12"||8" X 12"
(slimmer profile for less interference with roofing nails)
|Sealing Cap (L-foot)||Twist-On Cap||2.74"H GripCap (included) or 3.74"H GripCap+ (optional - for uneven roof surfaces)|
|Mounting Height Rail Profile||4"-5"||3"-4"
(lower profile - 20% closer to roof deck w/same amount of height adjustment)
|Pilot Hole Viewport||1/3"||3/4"
(easier to see/align flashing with pilot hole and drive the lag in)
|Attachment Loading (Uplift Capacity)||1065 lbs||1161 lbs|
|Included Parts||Flashing, cap, lag bolt|
|Sold Separately||Attachment bonding hardware (see Add-Ons)|
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America