Magnum Energy-MM1524AE 1500 Watt 24 Volt Modified Sine Wave Inverter & Charger
Product is not returnable.
Please note: Magnum's -AE series of inverters are not suitable for mobile applications because they do not have neutral to ground switching
- Drastically reduce or eliminate your monthly electricity bills
- No need to apply for a grid-tie permit from the energy provider
- No need to pay for changing to a two-way meter
- Enjoy a blackout back-up of 8 or more hours
- Use clean uninterrupted pure sine wave energy
- Avoid more power surge damage to your appliances
The All-New MM Series from Magnum Energy inverter is designed to accommodate entertainment systems and small appliances in cabins, and smaller RV’s.
An exciting new design, The MM is a smaller, lighter and less expensive version of the popular ME and MS Series inverters. This cost effective inverter retains all the built in protection and reliability of ME and MS models.
The MM models with chargers use the same charger topology used in all Magnum models, a PFC (Power Factor Corrected) charger, which is 85% efficient. Available in 600 and 1200-watt models, the MM Series is ETL listed to the requirements of UL/cUL 458. This very cost effective inverter is efficient, powerful, easy-to-use.
- Modified Sinewave
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MM Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or upside down.
- Fan cooled: The MM Series is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work well in confined spaces. It will automatically shut down and then restart when it cools down, If the inverter does exceed its temperature limits.
- Low/high battery protection: If your battery voltage reaches below 10 VDC or above 15.5 VDC, the MM Series will automatically shut down.
- Current overload protection: The MM Series will automatically shut down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage.
- Convenient switches: The MM Series comes with an on/off front mounted switch with an LED indicator.
- Circuit breaker protection: Every model comes with built in input and output circuit breakers.
- Battery temperature sensor: The standard battery temp sensor monitors temperatures from 0 - 50° C on all inverter models with a charger.
- 24-month Warranty: The MM Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) parts and labor warranty.
- Optional remote control: Remotes are available for the MM Series, including the MM-R, MM-RC, and the ME-RC. A four-wire phone jack that connects to remotes comes standard with the unit.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America