BUSSMANN PV-20A10F > 20 Amp 1000 VDC PV Fuse
A range 10x38mm, 1000Vdc PV fuses for the protection and isolation of photovoltaic strings. The fuses are specifically designed for use in PV systems with extreme ambient temperature, high cycling and low fault current conditions (reverse current, multi-array fault) string arrays.
- gPV and UL PV fuse links
- UL Listed to 2579*, Guide JFGA, File E335324
- IEC 60269-6 (gPV)
- CSA File 53787, Class 1422-30 (1-15A), 20-30A Pending
- CCC (1-20A) (25-30A pending)
- RoHS Compliant
* Except crimp terminal version that is UL Recognized to UL 2579, Guide JFGA2, File E335324.
- Meets UL and IEC photovoltaic standards for global acceptance
- Low watts loss performance for energy efficiency
- Low temperature rise performance for more precise sizing
- In-line crimp terminal version is easy to apply in wire harness construction
- Combiner boxes
- PV Wire harnesses
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs.International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America