Outback Radian GS8048A-01 8,000 watt w/ no controller Power Center
Product is not returnable.
This pre-wired and tested Radian Inverter System is unique to the renewable energy market because it combines both off-grid and grid-tie capabilities into one piece of equipment. As with any grid-tied system, it will allow you to sell excess power that your solar panels generate back to the utility company, but youll also have the added security of a back up system.
The 8,000-watt Radian Inverter Center will:
- Protect you from utility power outages.
- Give you a return on your investment with its grid-tied net-metering capabilities (in areas where grid-tied power and net metering programs are available).
- Be expandable. Up to 10 Radian Inverters can be connected in parallel for up to 80,000 watts of power.
- Give you the choice of starting out with an off-grid system and expand it to use its grid-tied capabilities, if a utility company is accessible, or vice versa.
- Be simple, easy and safe to install.
- Simple, safe installation
- Clearly labeled connection points for AC and DC input and output.
- Fully assembled and tested by experienced factory trained technicians.
- All required internal cables, connectors, brackets, and breakers.
- A safe 100% NEC compliant design.
- Ability to expand up to 80,000 watts.
- Inverter: 28 x 16 x 8.7” (71.1 x 40.6 x 22.2 cm)
- Load Center: 17" X 16" X 8 1/2"
Features & Attributes
|Dimensions||40.0 × 20.0 × 48.0 in|
|Power Center Output Watts||
|Power Center Battery Bank Voltage||
|Power Center Inverter Brand||
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs.International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America