Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
NX Horizon The Number-One Smart Solar Tracker in the World
50 GW globally installed, under construction or under fulfillment
On the back of the widespread adoption of our workhorse NX Horizon™ smart solar tracker, Nextracker has been the number-one global market-share tracker company for five years and counting, according to global research firms WoodMackenzie and IHS Markit. Powered by world-class engineering, technology innovation and comprehensive global support services, we have delivered or fulfilled close to 50 GW of NX Horizon systems for projects on six continents, including some of the largest solar farms in the world. NX Horizon’s advanced feature set, integrated hardware and software, ease of installation, field-proven weather durability and LCOE-enhancing operating performance has made it the gold standard for developers, EPCs, asset owners and other utility-solar stakeholders.
- Pioneer of the independent-row single-axis tracker system
- Able to commission each row in advance of site power and eliminates need for power cable run
- Unlinked tracker rows allow for east-west terrain-following flexibility
- North-south maximum slope: 15%
- Self-powered to preserve uptime during O&M
- Super-efficient robotic cleaning
Patented Tracker-in-Motion Design
- Highly engineered mass-balance rotation instead of reliance on rotational torque energy
- Rugged slew-drive motor with proven reliability across many industries
- Maximum solar energy capture with up to 120° tracker range of motion
TrueCapture™ Innovative Self-Adjusting Tracker Control and Yield Optimization System
- Variable row-height machine learning system for accurate row-to-row backtracking
- Consistent energy-boost differentiated by real site-specific measurements to avoid inter-row shading
- Diffuse light production gains
- Average production boost of 2-3% with a potential 6% maximum energy enhancement
- Yield boost translates into large annualized revenue gains and lower LCOE
NX Navigator™ Industry-Leading Precision Monitoring and Control
- Manage and protect assets at a utility plant scale from a single user interface
- Advanced risk mitigation methodologies for wind, snow, flood, and other extreme weather
- Independent lab-tested hail stowing: 300% impact reduction
- O&M command and control capabilities
- Utilized in synergy with our superior wind-engineering design resulting in zero wind-related catastrophic events globally
- High-rise rails
- Bearing gaps
- Wire management
- Drive-system gap
- Proven bifacial performance gains
To learn more about Nextracker’s bifacial-enhancing benefits
he Industry’s Most Comprehensive Solar Tracker Portfolio
The combination of Nextracker’s flagship one-in-portrait (1P) NX Horizon™ and two-in-portrait (2P) NX Gemini™ trackers offers customers the industry’s most comprehensive solar tracker portfolio, delivering greater flexibility to reliably configure systems at project sites for maximum energy output across a broad range of site and weather conditions. With close to 50 GW of trackers delivered or in construction, Nextracker has held the top global market-share position for five years and counting.
The complementary systems – optimized for monofacial, bifacial and thin-film PV panels – leverage field-proven innovations such as independent-row architecture, state-of-the-art windproof design, Zigbee wireless, and intelligent control systems like TrueCapture and NX Navigator. Both tracker solutions are integrated with state-of-the-art wireless communications and are backed by Nextracker’s global asset management and Digital O&M services.
Advanced software and controls:
- TrueCapture. NX Data Hub, NX Navigator
- Flood & inclement weather-resistant
- Rigorous quality & reliability testing
- Global services support and connectivity
Built with field-proven quality and reliability, our flagship NX Horizon is the single-axis solar tracker of choice on more than 30 GW of projects around the world. Engineered for resilience, the NX Gemini (2P) solar tracker optimizes lifetime value and performance on sites with challenging terrain, irregular project shapes, and intense weather.
The benefits of bifacial PV module technology can be significantly amplified when mounting on the NX Horizon and NX Gemini independent-row single-axis solar trackers and are additive to the enhanced energy harvest made possible by the TrueCapture smart yield optimization system.
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America