Primus AIR Breeze Marine 12V – 1-ARBM-15-12
Reliable performance in demanding environments
AIR Breeze provides energy you can count on in challenging conditions. This field-proven unit is engineered for battery-charging applications in coastal to desert to Arctic environments.
Multiple Marine Applications
AIR Breeze delivers the energy you need for communications, offshore structures, sailing or remote monitoring, to name a few. With optimized electronic controls, AIR Breeze provides energy quietly and efficiently.
AIR Breeze is built and backed by the worldwide leader in small wind technologies.
- 40 KWH per month @ 12 mph
- Start-up Wind Speed (mph) 7
- Corrosion resistant, aircraft quality paint
- Marine grade O-ring seal and stainless steel fasteners
- Durability in challenging conditions
- Lightweight design is simple and easy-to-install
- Integrated controller for plug-and-play operation.
- High-wind protection without mechanical braking
- Advanced microprocessor technology for superior performance
- Generates energy in a wide range of wind speeds.
- Pair with solar PV for redundant energy production year-round.
Features & Attributes
|Dimensions||27.0 × 9.0 × 12.5 in|
|Wind Turbine Volts DC||
|Wind Turbine Watts||
|Wind Turbine Start-up Wind Speed (mph)||
|Wind Turbine Monthly Output (kWh) at 12 mph||
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs.International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America