Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
Quick Mount PV QM-JBX-RF02-B1 > JayBox™Junction Box Roof Mount for Comp Shingle Roofs - Black Finish - Version 2
JayBox Version 2 is similar to the original model, but with two included upgrades:
JayBox™ is an ever-adaptable junction box, designed to securely enclose wires on nearly any solar project—with ample space to shelter up to 4 module strings.
The box is UL-listed, NEMA-3R-rated, and supports up to 1500-volt systems. It is made of a NORYL™ resin, known for its long-lasting UV-resistance and impact strength.
JayBox™ is available in two options: Roof Mount and Rail Mount. When installed on the roof deck, its low profile allows it to safely fit under the wings of the module array. The model sold here is the flashed roof mount model.
|Model||QM-JBX-RF02-B1 (Version 2)|
|Manufacturer||QuickMount PV / IronRidge|
- Uses QuickMount's elevated water seal technology that has passed the TAS-100 wind driven rain test
- Detachable, hinged lid reduces interference and allows for easier installation
- Once the lid is closed, the single pre-installed captive screw and nut keeps it snug and secure
- Knockouts on 3 sides, as well as inside, for directing conduit in Made of Noryl resin, giving the box greater strength, UV resistance, and performance in extreme climates
- Low profile allows for easy fit under the module array
- Electrical components not included - din rail, grounding bars, and terminal blocks sold separately
- 10 Year Warranty
Quick Mount PV QM-JBX-RF01-B1, Quick Mount PV QMQB-J1-B have been discontinued and relaced by this product
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America