Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
Quick Mount-Base Mount, for use w/ Tile Replacement, Mill Finish, QBLOCK, QMTR-BM-A-12
For unique tile shapes, use the Universal Tile Flashing & Post with the QMTR-BM Base Mount. Its malleable 18x18-inch flashing fits over any existing tile. Download instructions.
- Versatile: Works with Flat, S-shaped and W-shaped tiles
- Flexible: Works with all standard rail-based racking systems
- Simple and clean: No time-consuming, messy tile grinding or cutting
- Double flashed: Flashed at both the deck and tile levels for code compliance
- Waterproof: Features patented QBlock Elevated Water Seal Technology
- Flashings pre-treated and ready for paint, if desired
- Post and flashing sold separately from base mount for cost effective stocking and packaging flexibility
- Creates replacement tiles on the job
- Meets or exceeds tile roofing best practices
- Available through leading distributors
- 100% IBC compliant
- All fasteners and hardware included
- 25-year warranty; 50-year expected life
- Works with all leading racks
All Quick Mount PV tile mounting products are designed to comply with the roofing best practices listed by the Tile Roofing Institute (TRI) for tile penetration flashing (MC-02). The photos below show our QBase Universal Tile Mount. The same waterproofing methods are recommended for all of our tile mounting products. For more info go to www.tileroofing.org or contact email@example.com
If permitted by the building inspector, the three-course method may be an option for waterproofing the deck flashing. This process uses a layer of asphalt roof cement (approved by the roof manufacturer), a layer of reinforcing fabric, and another layer of asphalt roof cement to seal the flashing to the felt paper.
Felt Paper Bibbing Method
In retrofit installations where the standoff and primary flashing do not fall in a position that is close to the overlap of felt paper, an approach that is sometimes called "bibbing" can be used. When the overlapping drip edge of the felt paper ends in the tile course above the penetration, a separate piece of felt paper is positioned under the battens and overlapping felt, which then extends down to bib around the penetration and over the deck flashing.
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America