N-PEAK Series 330 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Module
The REC N-Peak Series are premium n-type mono solar panels using REC’s proven half-cut cell technology. The panel features the innovative REC ‘Twin’ cell layout design, where the panel is split into two twin sections, also enabling continued energy production, even when partially shaded. The REC N-Peak Series has extra support bars across the rear of the panel, greatly boosting its strength and durability, and allowing loads of up to 7000 Pa – far exceeding the 5400 offered by conventional panels. This added strength enables you to achieve much higher energy yields. Combined with a 30 mm frame height, this frame design enables flexible installation options, making overcoming every obstacle easier during system design.
With up to 330 Watts in a 60-cell panel, the REC N-Peak Series uses the most efficient cell technology in the industry, capturing more sunlight thereby providing more power. The panel features the innovative REC ‘Twin’ cell layout design, where the panel is split into two twin sections, also enabling continued energy production, even when partially shaded.
The loss of power generation capacity experienced by a standard solar panel on its first exposure to light is known as Light Induced Degradation (LID). This is a result of the combination of boron and oxygen inside a cell and causes a permanent drop in a standard panel’s maximum power.
The n-type technology in REC’s N-Peak cells stops these two elements from mixing at any level, thereby fully preventing any occurrence of LID. Thus, the panel’s power remains the same as when it left the REC factory – meaning you always get exactly the power levels that you paid for.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty, REC warrants that the actual power output (performance) of the Product will reach at least 98% of the nameplate power output specified on the Product during the first year (calculated from the date of production as identified on the Product). From the second year, the actual power output will decline annually by no more than 0.5% for a period of 24 years, so that by the end of the 25th year, an actual output of at least 86% of the nameplate power output specified on the Product will be achieved.
- Nominal power: 330 Watts
- Number of cells: 120 half-cut
- Power tolerance: +5 / -0 Watts
- Vmp: 34.6 Volts
- Voc: 41.0 Volts
- Imp: 9.55 Amps
- Isc: 10.33 Amps
- Module efficiency: 19.8%
- Dimensions (inches): 65.9" x 39.25" x 1.1"
- Dimensions (mm): 1675 x 997 x 30
- Weight: 39.7 lbs (18 kg)
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs.International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America