NOTE: This item must ship by truck freight. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Conext XW+ is an adaptable single-phase and three-phase inverter/charger system with grid-tie functionality and dual AC power inputs. Compatible solar charge controllers, monitoring, and automated generator control modules enable further compatibility. From a single Conext XW+ unit to clusters up to 76.5 kW, the Conext XW+ is a scalable system that allows for the integration of solar capacity as required. Adaptable and scalable, the Schneider Electric Conext XW+ system is a complete solution for grid-interactive and off-grid, residential and commercial, solar and backup power applications.
- Continuous Output Power at 25ºC (77ºF): 5,500 Watts
- Overload Power (30 min / 60 sec) 25ºC (77ºF) : 7,000 / 9,500 Watts
- Continuous Output Power at 40ºC (104ºF): 4,500 Watts
- Output AC Frequency: 50/60 Hz (selectable)
- Max. Output Charging Current: 110 Amps (battery temp. sensor is included)
- Peak Efficiency: 95.8%
- Weight: 118.0 lbs.
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 23" x 16" x 9"
- Regulatory Approval: UL1741, CSA 107.1, FCC & Industry Canada Class B, IEEE 1547 and CSA 107.1
Why choose Conext XW+
Higher return on investment
- Excellent load starting with high 30-minute and 5-second power
- Performs in hot environments up to 70C
- Intelligent functionality enables solar prioritization, load shifting, peak shaving, and assists small generators with heavy loads
- Backup power with grid-tie functionality converts external DC power to AC power for export to the utility grid
- Extensive quality and reliability testing
- Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT)
- Globally proven and recognized field performance
- Single or three phase systems from 7.0 kW to 102 kW
- Supports DC coupled and AC coupled off-grid and grid-tie architectures
- Supports charging of Lithium Ion battery packs
- Field serviceable with replacement boards and spare parts
- Monitor, troubleshoot or upgrade firmware with Conext ComBox
- System configures quickly into compact wall-mounted system
- Integrates both grid and generator power with dual AC inputs
- Balance of system components integrates battery bank, solar charge controllers and generators
- Commission the entire system with PC software tool and Conext ComBox
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America