Square D 60a DU222RB 240v AC Disconnect NEMA3R No Fuse 2 Pole
Many utilities require an AC disconnect between a grid-tie inverter and the AC load center, close to the AC service entrance, with a visible and lockable handle. A 30-amp 240-volt disconnect is good for up to 7.2kW and the 60-amp disconnect is good for up to 14.4kW.
Wholesale Solar recommends these Square D 240V NEMA 3R safety switch disconnects for use with gridtie inverters that don’t already have pre-built disconnects. They are non-fusible, rated at 240 volts DC, and 30 amps or 60 amps.
- Residential or light commercial applications
- UL listed NEMA3R outdoor enclosure
- Two-pole with lugs suitable for aluminum or copper wires
- Quick reliable on-off operating mechanism
- Exterior handle for positive visual that the switch is "off"
- Lockable handle for safety of electrical or emergency personnel
- UL listed to handle 30 or 60 amp at 240 VDC per pole
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America