Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
Emporia Level-2 EV Charging Station 11.5kW (240 Volt, 24ft/7.3m Cord, 40/48 Amp) NEMA 14-50 Plug, Indoor/Outdoor, WiFi Enabled
The Emporia EV Charging Station is a Level 2 electric vehicle charger that charges any EV up to 40 amps with 22" NEMA 14-50P or up to 48 amps with hardwired installation. It comes with a 24’ cable with an SAE J1772 connector so it works with all electric cars. Its watertight NEMA Type 4 enclosure is made to withstand the elements outdoors.
- This gadget has a hardwired or plugged installation. – 8.3kW (40A, 208V) / 9.6kW (40A, 240V) / 10kW (48A, 208V) / 11.5kW (48A, 240V) (NEMA 14-50P with 11” cable compliant with 2017 NEC Section 625.17(A)(3), and up to 48A hardwired NEMA Type 14-50P). Requires a 60A+ dual-pole breaker for a 48A charge or a 50A+ twin-pole breaker for a 40A charge. Installing a NEMA Plug or hardwiring your installation requires the assistance of a qualified electrician.
- While this EV charger isn’t UL certified, it has been designed to meet the safety standards set forth by the following international bodies: NEC 625, SAE J1772, UL 817, UL 991, UL 2231, and UL 2594. It may be set up indoors or outside. Your charger will stay dry and free from the elements thanks to a NEMA Type 4 waterproof casing. Check with your local utility company to see if there are incentives and rebates in your area before you buy. Covered by a 3-year warranty (including orders on evadept.com).
- The default charge rate for a level 2 EV charger is 40A. You’ll need WiFi Internet access to change the charge rate. To limit charging while peak demand is high and to recharge when your system generates more solar energy, connect an Emporia Vue smart home energy monitor to the system.
- To keep track of energy use and charging sessions, you’ll need a 2.4 GHz wireless network with an internet connection. The app allows you to schedule charging. Easily adjust the settings to handle changing utility rates.
- The charger is compatible with all manner of electric vehicles. It’s compatible with Audi e-tron and other EVs with the SAE J1772 standard (adaptor required for Tesla EVs). Integrated cable management and a 24′ cable are included.
|Dimensions||12.6 × 9 × 3.4 in|
|Amperage||16, 24, 32, 40, 48|
|Cable length, ft||24|
|Working temperature||-22°F to 122°F|
|Certificate||EV Charger is not UL certified, it is manufactured to meet the safety criteria defined by these international standards: NEC 625, SAE J1772, UL 817, UL 991, UL 2231, UL 225, and UL 2594|
Emporia, a manufacturer of EV chargers for Audi e-tron and other related products. These proven products have a warranty and have been certified by third-party agencies such as UL. They're also backed up by dozens of positive reviews from their customers on the EV Adept website. With Emporia's commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, you can feel confident about your purchase.
As the number of electric vehicles on roads increases, Emporia's products are in demand and that's why you can see this brand in lists of top 40 Amp EV chargers. The company has been recognized as one of the best EV charger manufacturers on multiple lists.
Charging Station dimensions:
- 12.6" x 9" x 3.4" (320mm x 230mm x 86mm)
Charging Gun dimensions:
- 5.3" x 2.2" (135mm x 56mm)
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America