Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
ENPHASE Energy-Ensemble IQ8 Plus Microinverter
To date, IQ8 is the smartest microinverter ever produced by Enphase. These are the first microinverters to possess grid-forming and split-phase conversion capabilities, which bring the efficiency of these devices to an entirely new level. Reliability has also been vastly improved. Enphase has conducted extensive power-on testing, exceeding 1 million cumulative hours. Now the company is offering a limited warranty of up to 25 years, which is one of the best in the industry.
The brain of the IQ8 is a powerful 55 nm chip. This proprietary solution enables the device to work both in grid-tie and off-grid modes. Record-breaking response times to shifting loads and other events eliminate some of the battery-sizing limitations, granting your PV system extra flexibility. IQ8 microinverters form part of the Enphase IQ family of devices. It means they can be easily integrated with the Battery, Gateway and Enphase App for performance-tracking and analysis.
The microinverters are sold with plug and play MC4 connectors, making the installation fast with little effort required. The devices are listed by UL as Rapid Shutdown Equipment. They also meet a number of important regulations, such as CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA) requirements.
- 1,000,000 hours of testing and Сlass 2 double-insulated enclosure guarantee superb reliability
- Advanced grid support compliance with automated updates for the newest requirements
- Two-wire cabling, low weight, small size and plug and play connectors for ease of installation
- The IQ8 continue to produce power even when the grid is down
- Adapted to work with high-powered 60- and 72-cell (120 and 144 half-cell) modules
- Support a high number of grid profiles
- 235 - 440 W input power
- 25 - 58 V operating range
- 300 VA peak output
- Input Voltage DC60
- Output Voltage AC300
- Solar panel compatibility60/72 - 120/144 cell
- TypeGrid-Tie Inverters, Hybrid Inverters, Micro inverter, Off-Grid Inverters
- Watts235 – 440
|Input Voltage DC||60|
|Output Voltage AC||300|
|Solar panel compatibility||60/72 - 120/144 cell|
|Watts||235 – 440|
|Rated Efficiency||97.6 %|
|Dimensions LxWxH||8.3” x 6.9” x 1.2”|
|Manufacturer Part #||IQ8Plus|
|Operating Temperatures||-40ºF to +140ºF|
|Warranty||25 years Manufacture|
|Delivery Time||5-7 business days|
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America