Enphase IQ6-60-2-US Microinverter for 60-Cell Solar Panels - 240VAC
DISCONTINUED You may be interested in:Enphase IQ7+ Micro Inverter
Enphase's seventh-generation microinverters are powered by our unique software-defined architecture, offering an efficient design with a single hardware SKU worldwide. The IQ 7 Micro series produces 4% more power, and is 19% lighter and 17% smaller than the IQ 6 series.
The IQ 7 continues to offer the same ease of installation with revolutionary 2-wire cabling. It also leverages semiconductor integration for higher reliability and better economies of scale. With the IQ 7 series, we also introduce the Enphase IQ 7X, a 320-watt, high-power microinverter built for 96-cell modules.
The smart-grid ready Enphase IQ 7 Microinverter series is built on the seventh-generation platform and achieves the highest efficiency for module-level power electronics. Its polymeric enclosure and revolutionary cabling system simplify installation.
- Optimized for high powered 60-cell, 72-cell* and 96-cell** modules
- Max Output Power: 250 VA (IQ 7) or 295 VA (IQ 7+) or 320 VA (IQ 7X)
- Recommended PV module input power: 235-350+ W (IQ 7) or 235-440+ W (IQ 7+) or 320-460+ W (IQ 7X)
- MPPT Range: 27V - 37V (IQ 7), 27V - 45V (IQ 7+), 51V - 64V (IQ 7X)
- 97.5% CEC Efficiency**
- Configurable for variable grid profiles like Hawaiian Electric Company (HECO) Rule 14H, California Rule 21, and others
* The IQ 7+ Micro is required to support 72-cell modules
** The IQ 7X Micro is required to support 96-cell modules
The Enphase IQ6-60-2-US is designed for modern grid-tied solar PV systems using 60-cell solar panels connected to 240 VAC utility power. IQ 6 microinverters dramatically simplify the installation process while achieving the highest efficiency for module-level power electronics.
Part of the Enphase IQ System, IQ 6 Micro inverters integrate seamlessly with the Enphase IQ Envoy™, Enphase Q Aggregator™, Enphase IQ Battery™, and the Enphase Enlighten™ monitoring and analysis software.
The IQ6-60-2-US Microinverter extends the reliability standards set forth by previous generations and has over a million hours of power-on testing. This thorough testing of proven solid-state technology enables Enphase to have the confidence to provide an industry-leading warranty of up to 25 years.
Smart Grid Ready
• Complies with fixed power factor, voltage and frequency ride-through requirements
• Remotely updates to respond to changing grid requirements
• Configurable for varying grid profiles
Easy to Install
• Lightweight and simple
• Faster installation with improved two-wire cabling
• Built-in rapid shutdown compliant (NEC 2014)
Productive and Reliable
• Optimized for high powered 60-cell PV modules
• More than a million hours of testing
• Class II double-insulated enclosure
Enphase IQ Battery Compatible!
• Low upfront cost
• Easy to expand
• Lithium-ion technology
• 10 year life expectancy
Residential Enphase IQ6-60-5-US Microinverter Solar Systems
These pre-engineered PV systems include IQ 6 microinverters, roof or ground mount, Envoy Energy Management Unit (EMU), Q Aggregator, Q cables, disconnects and breakers. We support our customers in the US with friendly knowledgeable staff that is here to help with your microinverter solar system questions.
|Enphase Model Number||IQ6-60-2-US|
|Designed for 240 VAC, 60-Cell solar panel systems.|
|Input Power (DC)|
|Solar Panel Compatibility||190 W - 330 W +|
|Maximum DC Input||48 V|
|Peak Power Tracking Voltage||27-37 V|
|Operating Range||16-48 V|
|Max DC Short Circuit Current||15 A|
|Output Power (AC)||@240 V|
|Maximum Voltage||264 VAC|
|Peak output power||240 VA|
|Maximum continuous output power||230 VA|
|CEC weighted efficiency||97.0%|
EN4 Bulkhead provides flexibility while connecting to PV modules
Connect directly into PV Modules
with PV4-S, JK03 and T4-PC-1 connectorsorConnect using Adapter cables into
PV Modules with MC4 connectors or PV4S to MC4 adapter cables included in the box
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America