Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
ENPHASE Energy-S280 Microinverter On-grid Applications
Powerful technology at the heart of the Enphase system. The Enphase S280™ Microinverter works by maximizing energy production by using a sophisticated Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm. Each S280™ Microinverter individually connects to one solar panel in your array. This configuration enables an individual MPPT to control each solar panel, ensuring that maximum power available from each solar panel is exported to the utility grid regardless of the performance of the other solar panels in the array. While an individual solar panel in the array may be affected by shading, soiling, orientation, or solar panel mismatch, each Enphase S280™ Microinverter ensures top performance for its associated PV module.
The Enphase S280 S280-60-LL-2-US Microinverter is rated at 270 VAC continuous AC power with peak AC output power at 280VAC and is compatible with 60-cell solar panels up to 360 watts STC. The maximum number of S280-60-LL-2-US microinverters in an AC branch circuit is 14 for 240 VAC single-phase systems. If you choose 14 microinverters for a single branch, Enphase recommends you center tap the string. Each AC branch circuit must be protected with a 20 A circuit breaker. The S280-60-LL-2-US has automatic voltage sensing, but the Engage trunk cable used to complete the circuit is specific to the output voltage required. Be sure to verify that the voltage and current specifications of your solar panel are within the input range of the S280-60-LL-2-US microinverter.
Fully integrated: the Enphase home energy solution with S280™ Microinverter uses a single technology platform for seamless management of the whole solution, enabling rapid commissioning via the Enphase Installer Toolkit; consumption monitoring with a metered Envoy and CTs; and energy insights from the Enlighten Software platform's easy-to-use interface with the Enphase Envoy-S.
The Enphase S280™ Microinverter (S280-60-LL-2-US) is designed to be used with the Enphase Envoy-S (ENV-S-AB-120-A). The Enphase Envoy-S is a communication device that provides network access to the solar array. The Envoy-S collects production and performance data from the Enphase IQ Microinverters over on-site AC power lines and transmits the data to Enlighten through an internet or cellular modem connection.The Envoy-S is capable of monitoring up to 600 Enphase Microinverters and up to 39 Enphase IQ Batteries.
How the Enphase S280 system works.
● Microinverter - Solar panels on the roof or ground absorb sunshine and converts it into direct current power (DC). Sitting directly behind the panel is the Enphase Microinverter which plugs into the panel and Enphase cabling. AC Power is then run to a junction box or combiner then to the main panel.
● The Enphase Envoy-S - This communication device is the brains of the system. Gathering data from your solar panels, utility grid and batteries (IQ‐AC Battery if applicable), it connects with the Enlighten software (free) allowing you to view, control and monitor your solar power system from anywhere.
● A system that fits your needs, now and later. - The Enphase S280™ Microinverter system is flexible. You can install a solar system that fits your budget today and expand it later.
● Smart Grid Ready - Complies with fixed power factor, voltage and frequency ride-through requirements.
● Smart Energy Storage Compatable - Enphase IQ‐AC Battery high-performance energy storage solution brings you more intelligence and better value than anything else, with the industry’s lowest cost of entry and best lifetime value. It pairs seamlessly with S280™ Microinverter to help you make the most of your energy.
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America