Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
ClipperCreek-HCS-60, 48 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, with 25 ft cable
The HCS-60 is a high-quality, high-power charging station from ClipperCreek. It offers 48 Amps of power and can recover up to 46 miles of range per hour of charging. It needs to be installed on a 60 Amp circuit. The HCS-60 is offered in hardwired only (no plug options for this power level).
- 48 Amp, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, 11.5kW, Hardwired, Up to 46 Miles of Range Per Hour of Charging
- Compatible with all EVs: 48 Amps of power (11.5kW) is perfect for plug-in electric vehicles like the Audi e-Tron SUV, Mercedes B Class, Ford Mustang Mach-e, Tesla Model X, etc.
- Futureproofing: This high-power charging station is also perfect for future-proofing! Even if your current EV can't take full advantage of the 11.5kW power output, your future EVs likely will.
- Faster Charging Speeds: HCS-60 high-powered, Level 2 EV Charging Station EVSE charges your car up to 8x faster than the cordset that came with your electric vehicle
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated: Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure for installation anywhere
- Reliable: Backed by ClipperCreek's 3-year warranty and outstanding customer service
- Convenient: 25 feet of charging cable for flexible installation and usability
- Automatic Circuit Reclosure: In the event of a minor power fault, the built-in reclosure timer will continue re-checking conditions and begin charging again as soon as possible (if your car needs charging)
- Cable Management Included: Keep your charging cord neatly stowed with ClipperCreek’s integrated cable wrap and free wall mount connector holster. Plus, our connector accommodates a specially sized padlock (lock included free) for your security
- Free Connector Tag and Dry Erase Pen Included: Use to indicate if it's okay to unplug your vehicle while charging at a public charging station
- Safety Certified: Unlike some brands sold online ClipperCreek's ETL listing demonstrates this product has met the requirements of widely accepted product safety standards for EV charging stations. ETL Listed
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately).
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
Compatible Mounting Solutions:
- HCS Pedestal (0300-00-033)
- ProMountDuo Universal Pedestal (0300-00-025)
- Ruggedized ProMountDuo Universal Pedestal (0300-00-026)
|Charging Power||48 Amp (11.5kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7”L x 8.9”W x 5.3”D|
|Product Weight||20.6 lbs.|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 60A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772|
|Accessories Included||SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount); Connector Lock & Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Environment Rating||Indoor/Outdoor rated|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America