Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
ClipperCreek-HCS-D50 40 Amp Dual Charger, 240V, 25 ft cable, Hardwired
Charge 2 electric vehicles. One station. One Circuit. Double your vehicle charging capacity and save.
The HCS-D40 is a 32 Amp, Level 2 hardwired station that can charge two vehicles simultaneously on one circuit. The HCS-D40 splits electricity between two vehicles, with up to 16 Amps of electricity each when both are charging and up to 32 Amps when one vehicle is charging. It is installed on one 40 Amp circuit. The HCS-D40 can be mounted on a wall or on one of several free-standing pedestal options. Up to two HCS-D40 charging stations can be mounted on a pedestal, allowing the charging of up to 4 vehicles per pedestal. The HCS-D40 is a universal charging station and will charge any electric vehicle. It's power level is perfect for electric cars such as the BMW i3, the Honda Clarity EV, and the Kia Soul EV.
Features of the HCS-D40 Dual Charging Station:
The HCS-D40 splits electricity between two vehicles. It is installed on one 40 Amp circuit
- Adds up to 31 miles of range per hour if one car is charging
- Adds up to 15 miles of range per hour per car if two cars are charging
- 32 Amp, Dual Charging, Hardwired, Level 2 EVSE, 240V, Up to 31 Miles of Range Per Hour of Charging
- 7.7kW of power to charge two electric vehicles quickly
- Fully sealed NEMA 4 station enclosure for indoor or outdoor installation
- Automatic circuit reclosure after minor power fault - if your car can be charged, it will be charged
- Integrated cable wrap making storing the cable simple and convenient
- Optional Cable Cradle offered for easy cable management of additional charging cable, just $21
- Two 25 foot charging cables for installation flexibility and superior vehicle reach
- Two SAE J1772 universal connectors, suitable for charging all electric vehicles in the US
- Connector head latch can accommodate a specially sized padlock for security (padlocks included)
- Two wall or pedestal mount SAE J1772 connector holsters
- Operating temperatures: -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)
- Backed by ClipperCreek's 3-year warranty and outstanding customer service.
- No assembly required
- Made in America
- ETL LISTED
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- FREE Connector tag and dry erase pen included. Use to indicate if it's okay to unplug your vehicle while charging at a public charging station.
- Plug-in: The HCD-D40 is also available with two different plugs: HCS-D40P with NEMA 14-50 plug or HCS-D40P with NEMA 6-50 plug.
- More power: Check out the HCS-D50 for 40 Amps of available power.
- Cable Cradle - The ClipperCreek Cable Cradle mounts to a wall near your electric vehicle charging station or connector holster to easily manage the cable, keeping it off the ground and wall when not in use (charging station and connector holster sold separately). ClipperCreek suggests using it to wrap one of the cables when not in use for easy cable management of the dual EV charging station.
Other Compatible Accessories:
- The Wall Mount Retractor from ClipperCreek is the ideal solution for sites that need cable management, keeping charging cables off the ground and vehicle connectors protected.
- Pedestal Mounting Options - the perfect solution for parking lots. Up to two dual charging stations can be mounted allowing up to four electric vehicles to charge simultaneously.
|Charging Power||32 Amp (7.7kW max)|
|Product Dimensions||19.7"L x 8.9"W x 5.3"D|
|Product Weight||21 lbs|
|Installation||Hardwired (3 foot service whip provided)|
|Supply Circuit||208/240V, 40A|
|Charge Cable Length||25 feet for each cable (2 cables total)|
|Vehicle Connector Type||Lockable SAE J1772 (2)|
|Accessories Included||2 - SAE J1772 Connector Holsters (wall or pedestal mount); 2 - Connector Locks and Keys|
|Enclosure||Fully Sealed NEMA 4|
|Operating Temperature||-22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)|
|Certifications||ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America