Hybrid Wind-Solar 900 Watt 48VDC Pre-Engineered Off-Grid System
The MidNite Solar MNEMS4448PAECL150-BMK pre-wired battery based power center provides the basic DC and AC overcurrent protection, disconnects and lightning arresters required for a NEC code compliant renewable energy hybrid systems. Using the custom line drawing we provide, the Primus wind generator with it's built in charge controller is wired independently and lands on bus bars in the MidNite E-Panel power center in parallel to the solar panel in-put. Because it is pre-wired and expandable this DIY package is a perfect match with the Primus AIR AR40-10-48 400W wind generator & MidNite MNEMS4448PAECL150-BMK power center to grow as your off-grid needs arise.
- 1 Primus Windpower AIR 1-ARAR40-10-48-10-48 400W 48VDC Wind Turbine [Tower Kit NOT Included See Optional Acessories Below]
- 1 MidNite Magnum Pre-built Power Center MNEMS4448PAECL150-BMK-BMK 120/240 VAC Off-Grid 4400 Watt 48VDC Inverter with 1 MidNite Classic 150 Charge Controllers
- 3 Mission, 300W Solar Panels Black Frame Mono-Perc MSE300SQ5T
- 1 Primus Windpower Wind Control Panel w/ Enclosure
- 1 MidNite Solar MNPV6, 6 Position Combiner Box
- 1 MidNite Solar MNEPV15 - 15 amp DC Breaker 150VDC DIN, 13mm
- 1 MidNite Solar MNSPD300-DC Surge Protector Device (Lighting Arrester)
- 1 1 - * MidNite Solar, Circuit Breaker, DIN Mount, 30A, 2-pole, 120/240VAC, UL1077, MNEAC30-2P [Field Installed by Others]
- 1 50' PV Wire, 10AWG, UL4703 600VDC; Male/Female MC4 Connectors
- 5 Strain Relief, Cord Grip, 1-Hole for 5 to 12mm (.200” - .472”) OD Wire, 1/2” with Locknut
- 1 Multi-Contact MC4 Latch Tool
- 2 nverter Battery Cables, Code Approved THW, 2/0 x 10' (ft.) Black
- 1 Line Drawing; Full Instructive Three-Line Diagram of Entire DC Circuit, as Well as AC Lines to the Main Panels or Metered Service Entrance.
Hybrid Wind Solar Off-Grid Kit Package w/ Mission USA Made Mono Panels
Hybrid Production = 4,500 Watts Per Day ● Assumptions: STC 300 Watt Solar Panel Rating [Factory Rating] @ 4.0 Sun Hours (Dec); Turbine Production Assumes Average Wind of 13 MPG with Proper Siting. Sun Hours should reflect the average value of total solar energy received in peak-sun-hours per day on an optimally-tilted surface during the month with the lowest solar radiation (not the yearly average). This is the best number to use in off-grid system design where the electrical demand is continuous or is not expected to vary seasonally and the system must be designed to operate year-round.● Energy = Approx. 40 kWh per Month [1,333 Watts per Day] @13 MPH Wind
● Startup Wind Speed 8 MPH
● Survival Wind Speed 110 MPH
● Mount 1.5 Inch Schedule 40 Pipe 48MM Outer Diameter.
Primus AIR AR40-10-48 is the premier micro-wind turbine for land-based applications. It operates efficiently across a wide-range of wind speeds and is ideal for pairing with solar to off set seasonal variation, delivering more consistent energy. The Magnum inverter produces pure sine wave clean electricity drawing power from the energy stored in a battery bank. Mechanically and electrically engineered, every component has been specially selected to assure the highest performance with this safe simple-to-install kit.
- The AIR AR40-10-48 is quieter, more efficient, and precision engineered to deliver more energy at lower wind speeds than any other wind generator in its class. Air Breeze is the next generation of Air turbines with more than 100,000 units sold in 120 countries makes it the world's most popular small wind turbine.
- Magnum inverters are pre-wired in the power center installed on the MidNite MNE175STM-L -240 white steel E-Panel (MidNite Magnum MNEMS4448PAECL150-BMK power center) which include 1 Magnum MS4448PAE inverter / charger, ME-ARC50 remote display, a MidNite Classic 150 charge controller for up to 15 panels, WBjr current sense module for Classic provides the battery state of charge. 2 MNEDC panel mount breakers, 175 amp Battery Main Breaker, DC-GFP built into the Classic, Arc Fault Detector built into the Classic, 3 MNSPD (Surge Protection Devices), 1 MidNite BTS (Battery Temperature Sensor), 1 Magnum BTS. Additionally, we supply (installed by others) 1 MidNite Solar, circuit breaker, DIN Mount, 2-pole, 120/240VAC for additional AC out protection.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America