FLEX SERIES-FLEX-N Series
The FLEX Series module is a CIGS based flexible thin-film PV module that provides high power density for many types of roof applications. The panels are the highest efficiency, flexible, thin-film product on the market today, with >17% cell efficiency.
FLEX-N modules are ideal for standing seam metal roofs, and they bond to the roof surface with a simple peel-and-stick adhesive. This adhesive approach eliminates the need for racking and reduces labor and logistics cost to provide a 20% lower BOS cost than traditional glass solar systems. The FLEX Series module is IEC 61646 & IEC 61730 and UL 1703 certified and is available in three lengths.
FLEX-N modules provide customers the following significant benefits:
- The low weight of the modules
- No roof penetrations, eliminating the worry of leakage and damage to valuable contents within the building
- An aesthetically pleasing solar solution, preserving the original look of the metal roof by blending into the space between the seams.
- Superior wind resistance and a seismic advantage over traditional rack-and-panel systems where their higher profile increases the likelihood of damage in a hurricane or earthquake
- Shipping rolled instead of flat to enable a more efficient container size, saving money on freight
FLEX-N Product Features
|From 1710 mm (67.3 in, 5ft 7.3in) to 5910 mm (232.7 in, 19ft 4.7in )|
|Width||348 mm (13.7 in, 1ft 1.7in)|
|From 1710 mm (67.3 in, 5ft 7.3in) to 5910 mm (232.7 in, 19ft 4.7in)|
|Width||0.37m (14.6 in, 1ft 2.6in)|
|Certifications||IEC 61646, UL 1703, For Roofing Systems as the external fire exposure per UL file E483778 for Class A, B or C,IEC 61730, IEC 61701 (Salt Spray), Korea KS Test|
|Warranty||10/25 year power, 5 year workmanship|
- Standing seam metal roof
- Modified Bitumen roof
The MiaSolé consumer charger uses the powerful and lightweight MiaSolé solar cell to produce a charger that weighs less than silicon chargers, performs better in low light, and is shatterproof.
FLEX Custom Product Features
|Available Widths||363 mm, 677 mm, 993 mm, 1293 mm|
|Available Lengths||1525 mm, other custom lengths possible|
|Power class||72W-288W or higher|
|Vmpp ranges||16Vˆ19V, 32Vˆ38V, 48Vˆ 57V, 64Vˆ76V|
|Certifications||IEC 61646, IEC 61730|
|Warranty||10 year power, 5 year workmanship|
|Charge Controller Compatibility||Compatible with most battery charge controllers for standard 12v, 24v, 36v and 48v battery charging applications.|
- Transportation: truck, RV, van, car, boat, etc.
- Off-grid battery charging
- Specialty architecture
As you can see, costs hover around $3.50 per watt, totaling $17,000 to $19,000 for an average-sized 5kW installation. After taking into account all the available incentives, that price drops to between $7,000 to $13,500 – a decrease of 30% to 60%!
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America