NOTE: This system incorporates the new GS8048A-01 inverter model which replaced the GS8048A. It's the same inverter but also conforms to the new UL 1741 SA as defined in California's Rule 21. This inverter qualifies to be installed anywhere in the United States, including California and Hawaii.
This model is intended for both grid-interactive and off-grid (stand alone) solar power systems. The Outback FLEXpower system comes fully assembled and tested from the Outback factory. The units are built to meet National Electric Code standards and designed for ease of installation. Flexpower systems are available in both off-grid and grid-tie configurations. The systems have been outfitted with all the necessary wiring, circuit breakers, communications, battery monitoring and PV ground fault protection. All equipment is ETL listed.
- 8,000 Watts
- 48 Volts DC
- Outback Power Radian GS8048A-01 Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 175 Amp DC Inverter Breaker/Disconnect
- MATE3S System Controller and Display
- FLEXnet DC Battery Monitor
- Two FLEXmax 100 Amp Charge Controller With Remote Temp. Sensor
- HUB10.3 Communications Manager
- Mounting Plate and Mounting Bracket
Warranty: 5 Years
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America