Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
OutBack Power RSD-AFCI FLEXmax 100 Rapid Shutdown KiT
The FLEXmax 100 Rapid Shutdown meets the following 2014 National Electric Code (NEC) requirements:
- NEC 690.11—Arc fault protection (protects against arc faults due to loose connections, damaged wires or other DC component failures)
- NEC 690.12—Rapid shutdown (provides a means for first responders to safely de-energize controlled conductors)
- NEC 690.15—DC combiner disconnect (opens all ungrounded circuit conductors from all sources of power)
The RSD-AFCI is rated to 600VDC for integration in a wide range of systems and designed for ease of service and clean wire management. This packaged system includes one combiner box for one FLEXmax 100 charge controller. Simply order one extra combiner box for each additional charge controller, no additional rapid shutdown or AFCI equipment required.
- End-to-end solution listed to UL1741
- Arc fault circuit interrupter (AFCI) listed to UL1699B with local and remote indication
- Type 3R enclosures rated for indoor or outdoor installation
- Flexible design—install the combiner box vertically or horizontally and mount to racking or under an array
- Interoperable with compatible third-party PV rapid shutdown devices (PVRSE with dry contact)
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America