Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
Primus AIR Breeze Marine 12V – 1-ARBM-15-12
Reliable performance in demanding environments
AIR Breeze provides energy you can count on in challenging conditions. This field-proven unit is engineered for battery-charging applications in coastal to desert to Arctic environments.
Multiple Marine Applications
AIR Breeze delivers the energy you need for communications, offshore structures, sailing or remote monitoring, to name a few. With optimized electronic controls, AIR Breeze provides energy quietly and efficiently.
AIR Breeze is built and backed by the worldwide leader in small wind technologies.
- 40 KWH per month @ 12 mph
- Start-up Wind Speed (mph) 7
- Corrosion resistant, aircraft quality paint
- Marine grade O-ring seal and stainless steel fasteners
- Durability in challenging conditions
- Lightweight design is simple and easy-to-install
- Integrated controller for plug-and-play operation.
- High-wind protection without mechanical braking
- Advanced microprocessor technology for superior performance
- Generates energy in a wide range of wind speeds.
- Pair with solar PV for redundant energy production year-round.
Features & Attributes
|Dimensions||27.0 × 9.0 × 12.5 in|
|Wind Turbine Volts DC||
|Wind Turbine Watts||
|Wind Turbine Start-up Wind Speed (mph)||
|Wind Turbine Monthly Output (kWh) at 12 mph||
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America