Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at
1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
Out of stock
Alpha Series REC370AA Black 370 Watt Mono Solar Panel-All Black
REC Group, Alpha Black, 370w, PV Module, BOB, 120 Half Cut (60 Cell Equivalent), MC4 Type, REC370AA
The Alpha Black module represents the cutting edge in module performance, efficiency, and aesthetics. Alpha Black modules are assembled in Singapore with an advanced 120-cell heterojunction process, which reduces parasitic losses from cell junctions. With HJT, REC combines the benefits of crystalline silicon solar cells with those of thin film technologies for much higher efficiency and energy yield, even at higher temperatures.
The Alpha delivers the world’s best power density on a 60-cell module, a key consideration when space is tight – like on any rooftop. With the REC Alpha Series, customers will get over 20 percent more power from the same area and the same number of panels – or, put other way, the same energy output from less space. This reduces the Balance of System (BoS) costs. In addition to better economics, customers can also look forward to an increase in the value of their property: several studies in various countries show that a premium solar installation on the roof is adding value to the property and is a highly desired extra for home-buyers, not least due to the better energy performance rating.
- New Energy Directives - The Alpha’s industry-beating energy efficiency will make it far easier for new-build owners to meet Zero Energy performance directives like in the European Union or California, U.S.1 For a 20 kW solar installation at a multi-apartment property, for example, 70 panels with 300 Wp, or an area of 140 m2, would be required. But with the 380 Wp of the REC Alpha Series, the building would only need 50 modules, or roughly 100 m². For rooftop installations with limited available space, in particular on tower buildings in cities, high power solar panels are therefore a key enabler for these building concepts.
REC shipments are traditionally driven by the rooftop segment, for which REC analysts expect 22% growth in 2019. The stronger push by governments for zero energy buildings in the EU, the USA (notably in California) and Japan, is expected to further fuel this market.
120 Half-cut Cell. Mono solar panel. Black back sheet, 30mm black frame.
|Dimensions||67.8" x 40" x 1.2"|
|Frame||Black Anodized Aluminum|
|Connector||MC4 (39" cable length)|
|Watts (STC)||370 W|
|Max Power Voltage (VMPP)||38.3 V|
|Max Power Current (IMPP)||9.66 A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (VOC)||44.5 V|
|Short Circuit Current (ISC)||10.30 A|
|Max System Voltage||DC 1000 V|
- 20 Years Product Warranty
- 25 Years Linear Power Output Warranty
- Maximum annual power degradation of 0.25% p.a.
- Guarantees 92% of power after 25 years)
REC TwinPeak 2 Mono Series solar panels feature an innovative design with high panel efficiency and power output, enabling customers to get the most out of the space used for the installation.
Combined with industry-leading product quality and the reliability of a strong and established European brand, REC TwinPeak 2 Mono panels are ideal for residential and commercial rooftops worldwide.
120 half-cut mono cells
6 strings of 20 cells in series
- Black anodized aluminum frame with highly resistant polyester back sheet
- Module efficiency of 20.9%
- 20-year Product Warranty & 25-year Linear Power Output Warranty
- Super strong frame, up to 4666 PA Snow Load
- Improved Performance in Shaded Conditions
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
AMRtechnologies Inc. Solar & Electrical Systems
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America