Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
The iMux is a powerful fiber optic modular multiplexer capable of transmitting over fiber up to 16 channels of T1, RS232, 4 Wire Data, and POTS. Additional to the 16 channels every system includes a built-in 4 Port Gigabit Managed Ethernet switch.
Each of these services are supplied by our communication modules, each module will transport up to 4 channels of the specified service and may be installed in any combination. Spares or add-on modules may be ordered separately and are field installable.
Gigabit SFPs are used for the back-haul fiber transport of the communication services. Each iMux will take up to 2 SFPs for redundancy. The SFPs are hot swappable and automatically fail over in case of a failure in the primary fiber path.
The iMux may be managed through SNMP, web Interface, craft port or menu keys on the front panel. It also has an external alarm port for alarm monitoring, as well as 4 programmable alarm contacts. The system provides local/remote loopback functions that are ideal for network testing and maintenance.
Multiple Service Example
16 Channels of POTS Example
16 Channels of T1 Example
The iMux takes up 1RU and comes complete with EIA19” and 23” rack ears, or it may be used on a desktop or shelf.
- Multiplexes up to 16 voice and data channels plus Gigabit Ethernet over a single fiber
- Up to 4 modules (each with 4 channels) may be used in any combination to mix and match services
- Convenient front LED status indicators
- T1, RS232, POTS, & 4 Wire Data service modules
- 4 built-in Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Aggregated Ethernet throughput up to 800 Mbps
- Supports VLAN, QoS, and Port Rate control
- SFPs are hot swappable & provide 1+1 redundancy
- Ethernet Ports can be configured to be Isolated Channels or Shared
- Supports SNMP , HTTP / FTP / TFTP remote software upgradeable
- HTTP and SNMP Monitoring and Configuration
- The POTS modules support phone extensions as well as ring down
- Redundant DC and dual AC and DC powering options
Powder coated Metallic housing
(4) 10/100/1000 Mbps
Service Port Modules:
Analog Phone (POTS), T1, 4W AUDIO DATA 600 OHMS, & RS-232
*Supports up to four modules in any combination
Intuitive Web Interface for Configuration & Management
Rack Mount 1RU
-32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
Redundant power inputs DC + DC or AC + DC
|iMux Gigabit Multiplexer System, Redundant 48VDC Powering, 4 Service Module Capacity, 1RU||RLH-IMUX-V-S1||$2,950.00|
|iMux Gigabit Multiplexer System, AC & 48VDC Powering, 4 Service Module Capacity, 1RU||RLH-IMUX-A-S1||$2,950.00|
|iMux 4 Channel T1 Service Module||RLH-MM-T1||$780.00|
|iMux 4 Channel RS-232 Service Module||RLH-MM-D1||$7200.00|
|iMux 4 Channel POTS FXS Service Module||RLH-MM-AS||$750.00|
|iMux 4 Channel POTS FXO Service Module||RLH-MM-AO||$750.00|
|iMux 4 Channel 4 Wire Analog Data Service Module||RLH-MM-D2||$780.00|
Single fiber (bi-directional) SFP transceivers must always be paired, side A and side B
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America