Due to global supply chain constraints lead times for shipments may be delayed. We are actively working with our suppliers to mitigate shortages and improve lead times. If you have questions, please contact your AMRtechnologiesInc. representative at 1-800-213-0227 or submit your question AMRtechsolar@gmail.com
RPS AIR-ation Kits -Solar Pond Aeration System with Brushless Solar Air Compressor- size AIR200 kit
America's #1 Most Trusted Solar-Powered Water Pump
RPS Solar Pump Kits are for people that believe in getting the job done themselves, and getting it done right. Our goal is to arm you with the equipment and knowledge to take control of your water and save a fistful of money doing it.
Our RPS engineers spent all year developing a solar powered air compressor kit that is now the most unique technology we've found anywhere on the internet to aerate your pond! Easily assembled and installed by one person in a single weekend, lifting no more than 18 lbs at a time. The solar powered air compressor pushes oxygen through a weighted hose down to a bubbling air stone, aerating multiple pond thermoclines with fresh O2. Supported for pond bottoms up to 15 feet deep. For ponds deeper than 15 feet, you can float the air stone at 15 feet and still get great aeration.
Don't worry about noise, this is a SUPER quiet compressor as we've added an air intake muffler. We've measured that the muffler reduces noise down to 65 decibels, about as loud as a restaurant conversation.
RUNTIME UPGRADE KIT: AIR 200 vs AIR 400
If you're worried about bad weather interrupting aeration, RPS offers the option of adding two additional solar panels. Upgrading from two 100W solar panels to four 100W solar panels will extend hours of performance and improve performance during overcast days.
The RPS AIR Kit Contains....
- RPS 100 Watt Rugged Aluminum Framed Mono-Crystalline Solar Panels (Dimensions are roughly 3.75' long, 1.6' wide and a little more than 1" thick). 2x100W Air200, 4x100W Air400.
- RPS Air Compressor with DC Brushless Motor
- RPS Universal Controller
- 1/2 inch hose barb
- 20 feet of solar wire
50 feet Weighted aerator hose, ⅜ inch ID
- Weighted bubbling air stone
- 25 feet of 16 Gauge, 3 Strand pump wire
- Detailed full-color solar pump guide with step-by-step install instructions
- Access to RPS video archives of installation tips & product walkthroughs
- 30 Day Money-Back & 100% Water Assurance Guarantee
- Field Serviceable and Rebuildable
- 2 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Phone / Email / Text Support from Friendly USA based RPS Engineers
Solar panel mounting is not included in the standard AIR kit, you can purchase one of our easy-to-install
The compressor should be protected from the elements with some sort of cover, customer provided.
Features of RPS Controllers
Multiple Sensor Inputs
Variable Frequency Control with MPPT
Cycling Protection Timer
Exterior Shut-off Switch
Features of RPS PumpsSlow Start/Stop for Longevity
Brushless Motor Technology
Serviceable in the Field
Lifetime Rotor Warranty
Gallons Per Day (GPD) for Solar Well Pumps
|RPS 200||RPS800V||Pro 500V||Pro 1000V||Pro Lakemaker XL 3hp||Pro Lakemaker XL 5hp|
|Solar or Battery Backup||Direct Drive Solar or Generator||Direct Drive Solar or Generator||Direct Drive Solar or Generator|
|More than 150ft||-||-||-||Custom||Custom||Custom|
* Gallons Per Day calculated using average of 6 hours/day solar. For Direct Drive Solar systems divide GPD by 360 to get GPM.
This Product does not include Tax and shipping costs. International shipping is subject to regulations and Import Taxation of Country of destination.
Tel: (+506) 7037-8077 or Toll Free: 1(800) 2130227
Solar Systems in United States & Latin America